3 Years in the making! **Complete**

Been awhile since last I posted. Nothing much has changed outside of working a lot of hours. I celebrated my 24th birthday yesterday :goodvibes and DH will be 23 in a few days. We are still just slowly counting down!

Well.. I have been one insanely busy individual, but it's time to update you all on a little news here in our household. First off, both DH and I celebrated birthdays and, well, we don't feel any older. :lmao:

Secondly, and most importantly.... I successfully was accepted to transfer with my company to a location in the Twin Cities. This would mean a much closer connection to my family and home town! Not to mention a raise!!! :banana::banana:

We are currently trying to scramble to find an apartment and a job for DH. Relocation occurs in 36 days. Things are about to get crazy. :banana:

Congrats on the transfer - hope the move goes well but sounds like you will be very busy for a while! ;)

Still moving right along here. :surfweb: late nights on the DIS it has become.

We found an apartment :banana: and are ready to move in. Everything is finally arranged and all that is left to do is a little address changing (which I will be doing tomorrow) and then the actual move which happens in just 8 days!
DH is still working to find a job, but he has an interview set up for the day after we move which is awesome. Hopefully that will bite, but if not, we'll be looking still. Crazy times, but it will work out.

On the Disney side of things, we received our tags for the ME and are just waiting for our vacation package. I'm hoping it comes this week and doesn't get mixed up in our move/mail forwarding. :eek:

Hope DHs interview goes well :wizard:

We are also waiting on some Mickey Mail - hopefully it'll arrive soon!

I am so glad you are making the trek over WWoHP DH and I are HP freaks!

It is one of the best themed areas of IoA. Granted, we spent most of our time in WWOHP when we went, so maybe I didn't really pay attention to the other areas. Be prepared to spend tons on souveniers, and don't waste cash on the chocolate frogs. They taste like plastic chocolate. Pumpkin juice is a better "take home" souvenir, IMHO. =)

Do you watch True Blood? I just saw the Sookie book on your list when reading through your TR. How is this season (if you are watching) We were disappointed in last season, so we unsubscribed to HBO. If season 4 better than season 3?

Sorry for the off topic post! =)

We got our Mickey mail right before we moved, thankfully. It's been a little over a week in the new place and we're enjoying it. Unfortunately things are so different and we're working so hard to adjust that I've lost my Disney excitement. I really hope I can find it :eek:

I appreciated the tips on WWoHP, oboedm! I really don't like chocolate as is, but I will keep DH far from them!!

And in response to your OT post :-)laughing:) I only watched the first two seasons then grew tired of it. The books are much better imho because i visualize Bill as being much more attractive! :thumbsup2

Loving your PTR so far!! We will be there around the same time. I'm so jealous that you guys are going to see WWoHP! And your wedding pictures are beautiful!!!

Glad to hear you are enjoying the new place! :thumbsup2

Oh no on losing your Disney excitement - I really hope you manage to find it soon. Sending some pixie dust your way - hope it helps :tinker: pixiedust:

Loving your PTR so far!! We will be there around the same time. I'm so jealous that you guys are going to see WWoHP! And your wedding pictures are beautiful!!!

Thank you! We had a lot of fun and I'm very glad we actually did the wedding down there. Seems like it was forever ago!

Glad to hear you are enjoying the new place! :thumbsup2

Oh no on losing your Disney excitement - I really hope you manage to find it soon. Sending some pixie dust your way - hope it helps :tinker: pixiedust:

The pixie dust is helping, but then again so are the massive amount of youtube videos I have watched and the Disney classic movies, of course :cutie:

I agree with your about Bill! I like him in the books, but didn't care for him in the show. I need to read more... I have only finished through the 4th book.

Followed you over from my TR and your plans look amazing! How lucky for you to have a Disney Wedding, you looked stunning by the way!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventure once you're home too:goodvibes

Followed you over from my TR and your plans look amazing! How lucky for you to have a Disney Wedding, you looked stunning by the way!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventure once you're home too:goodvibes

:dance3: Thanks for popping over! We're trying our best to remain calm in our single digit dancing today.

Please pause for this brief interruption.....

:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana: Single Digit Dancing!!!
:dance3::dance3::dance3:

:rolleyes1 Now that we have that out of the way. I did successfully book our Mears Transportation today for our WWoHP trip on the 21st. The lady one the phone must have been an auction dealer in a past life, but I'm fairly certain she said $19 per person round trip. That's the rumor I've been hearing prior to booking anyway. We are slated to be picked up outside of the lobby at 7:25am and I only need to call two hours prior to our desired departure from Universal. The shuttles run as late as 3:15am but... I don't think we will be taking advantage of THAT late.

:dance3: Woohoo on Single Digits!!! :dance3:

Not long to go at all!

Edit: Just saw your update about booking Mears Transportation - that's great and lol at the shuttles running until 3.15am! We are at IOA on the 19th - two days before you guys! Shame we are not there on the same day.

one week from today we will be.. "sleeping" in our hotel room anxious to start our next full Disney day :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter