3 Years in the making! **Complete**

So I finished up my last day of work before vacation today. It was perhaps the longest day ever. On the plus side, DH starts his orientation for his new job :-)thumbsup2) tomorrow... then he will be starting full time when we return which is a super relief that he finally found employment from our move.
Tomorrow is going to be a super busy day consisting of:

-packing
-cleaning
-mani/pedi with my sister
-dropping keys off to my mother who will be pet sitting
-running to Target for some last minute essentials

I'm hoping we can get to bed at a decent hour. I plan to be up at 5:30am on Saturday so we can get ready, finish packing, clean up any last minute things, and then get picked up by my brother in law at 6:45am for the airport. Hopefully my next post will be tomorrow and then Saturday morning before take off! I'm going to have my tablet with me with internet, so I may pop in here for live updates on occasion. :lovestruc Can't believe time is finally here!

We leave tomorrow morning!!!!! :cool1:

Right now I have all of the errands ran and the documents are put together. All there is to do is clean the house and pack!!
Should be a fun remainder of the evening. No idea how I'm going to sleep tonight!

:goodvibes We had a great trip and it ended far too soon. Now that we're back it's time to sit back, pull up a chair, and catch up on the DVR while I upload images and try to start this TR. I will post a link once I get it going. The trip was wonderful and busy. We had no big upsets and everything was what I hoped. :wizard: Report coming soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter