• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

300 AKV Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you have 2 nights at AKV (pref Kidani) for Oct 16 and 17, 2012? 2 adults, 1 child
Thanks! Sorry for short notice!

looking to rent points for AKL Kidani 1/27/13 through 2/1/13 (5 nights) in a 1 bedroom villa x2

thanks

Hi I am looking for 45 points to be transferred so that we can book a cruise for next summer. If you still have points that can be transferred please let me know. Thanks! Christina

Hi! I am looking to rent a studio at Grand Californian for a few nights. I will be at DLR Dec 1-9. Ideally I would like to stay the last 2 nights: Dec 7 and 8. From what I found out, that would require 48 points. Is there any availability?

European said:
Hi! I am looking to rent a studio at Grand Californian for a few nights. I will be at DLR Dec 1-9. Ideally I would like to stay the last 2 nights: Dec 7 and 8. From what I found out, that would require 48 points. Is there any availability?

No nights available

jpm1000 said:
Hi, do you still have points available for Kidani Village in December? Thanks
Terri

I have points available but there is not much availability for this December

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter