• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

300 Points For Rent AKV and BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a 2 bedroom villa (value) at the Animal Kingdom (220 points I believe) for 8/16/12 - 8/23/12. Is that available?

Tina

I am looking for a 46 point transfer from any DVC and muct be good in June 2012.

I can pay $11 per point.

Thanks!

I have 300 points available for rent. They are AKV points. I can use up to 450 points if needed. I also have up to 280 WLV points. I can make reservations at AKV or WLV 11 months out and everywhere else 7 months out. I am asking $11 a point. I have rented many times before and can provide references.
Hello, do you still have points available? We are interested in 206 points for AK Feb 5-10 2012. Many thanks, Becky

We are looking for a 2 br at OKW May 20 - May 26, 2012. We would love to extend our trip to May 30 if we can find enough points. Can you help us?
Thanks!
Cheryl

Hi.

I was looking to rent either 224 or 248 points for a 1 Bedroom Unit at
BLT (standard view or lake view) arriving
Feb 25, 2012 and departing March 2, 2012. Are your points still available?

Thank you.
Michael

I do not have points for new requests at the moment, but I am closing on a couple of contracts and will have points within a couple of weeks.

We are looking for a studio at VWL in October 2012 for 7 nights, flexible on dates. Will you have points available for rent? Thanks!

If your new contracts come through, I'm looking for a 2bdrm at AKV, December 15-21st (192 points).

Do you have any points left? I am looking at going October 10, 2012 through the 17th. (My days are flexible) Would love to stay at WLV and interested in the dining plan. Family of 4 for a studio. Any chances of availability?

Looking at akv one bedroom savannah view check in may6 check out may11. Let me know if you still have points available

Looking for a 2 bedroom villa at AKL with Savannah View at Kidlani if you still have points available.

Check in: 10/28/12
Check out : 11/3/12

Thanks!

I am looking for Animal Kingdom Villa 1 Bedroom from July 7 to July 14.
2 Adults, 2 Kids (4, and 9 months).

When you get more available points, I am planning my families first World trip for my twins 2nd BDay. Looking to stay oct23-30 at boardwalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter