300 Points For Rent AKV and BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking at a 2 BR Villa at VWL checking in April 15 and checking out April 19. If I understand correctly, that is 182 points. Please let me know if they are still available and if so, how you accept payment and your terms.

Thanks,

Lara

If you find that you have more points available, we are looking for 2BR 3/8/12-3/14/12. AKV is our first choice, but we are flexible. Thanks!

If points are available, I would be interested. This is our first foray into DVC renting. I am looking for two 2BR value view rooms at AKV. Check in 11/03/12, check out 11/10/12 (dates flexible). If I understand this all correctly, I need 426 points. Other members who can meet the need can contact me via email at makila04 at gmail.com. Thanks!

Ben

Do you still have points available?

If so, I am looking for any studio, but preferably at AKV from 3/24-3/30. The value is 80, the standard is 98 and the savannah is 117...value or standard would be better though.

Thanks!

Hi Joey!

I am looking for a WLV studio May 20-26 2012, 100pts. Let me know if you can check availability.

Thanks!

I have 300 points available for rent. They are AKV points. I can use up to 450 points if needed. I also have up to 280 WLV points. I can make reservations at AKV or WLV 11 months out and everywhere else 7 months out. I am asking $11 a point. I have rented many times before and can provide references.
Hi! Looking for a 1 bedroom villa to sleep 4 arriving on 3/19 and departing on 3/26. I'm flexible on which resort to stay at but order of preference would be:

1) Saratoga
2) Wilderness
3) Animal Kingdom Savannah

We are ready to purchase the rental points should any of these resorts be available. My email address is lukelamanna@ hotmail.com Phone number is 262-442-6481. Look forward to hearing from you!

Luke

Hi Joey!

I am looking for a WLV studio May 20-26 2012, 100pts. Let me know if you can check availability.

Thanks!

WLV is not available. AKV, SSR, and OKW are.

Hi! Looking for a 1 bedroom villa to sleep 4 arriving on 3/19 and departing on 3/26. I'm flexible on which resort to stay at but order of preference would be:

1) Saratoga
2) Wilderness
3) Animal Kingdom Savannah

We are ready to purchase the rental points should any of these resorts be available. My email address is lukelamanna@ hotmail.com Phone number is 262-442-6481. Look forward to hearing from you!

Luke

Sent PM

My husband and i are looking for AKV/AKL Value from 2/26-3/2 for our anniversary! Looking for 65 points. Thank you!

Sent PM

Hi, I need akv for June 4 thru 8. I have 7 people. Please let me know if you can help. This is my first time trying this and not sure how it works. I do have paypal and can pay asap. Thank You

Looking for Nov 17-24. Preferred WL, AK is second choice.

Two bedrooms-will need 309 at WL, 329 at AK.

Please let me know

HI, fellow DVC member looking for extra points to extend our Oct trip. Interested in either a transfer or reservation.

AKV Savanna View
10/24-10/28.

I called member services but since it's not my home resort, they won't give me availability......Thanks for any help!

Cyndi:thumbsup2

Joey-send you a reply email since I cannot PM you yet due to lack of postings on here. Please respond and let me know if you have confirmed the dates are open at WL..

Thanks.

I there I am pretty new to Disboards, Looking to purchase 84 points and have you book at the AKV in a Studio Value Accomodation for the dates April 28 to May 5 2012. I did use the calculator and that is where I found the 84 points needed. I will be traveling with my husband and 12 yr old daughter. Any help you can give me would be very helpful. I think I have reach my 10 posting so if you want you could PM I'm just not sure if I can get a PM yet. Thanks again hope to here from you soon!:yay:

Hello,

I need two 1 bedroom villas from 06/02 - 06/08 with savannah view, i believe i need 206 points per room. I look forward to your response.

We are hoping for a studio in either AKV or BWV for these dates. Based on the calendar for AKV we'd need 62 points. How much would you charge per point? Could you rent to us? Thanks so much.

I am interested in AK points - for rent or transfer if you still have them available. We will need 5 studios for 3 nights; ar 12/29 - depart 1/1.
Let me know if you have points available.

Looking for a studio at VWL for May 18-25. Please let me know if you have any points still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter