300 Points For Rent AKV and BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! We are new to this and are looking to go to Disney april 8th to the 13th or 14th. We have 2 adults and 2 children ages 4 and 1. Is this something you can help us with? Also how would we purchase a dining plam if we rent through you? Tha you so much!!
~lara

Please let me know if you still have points to rent for AK. Looking to stay from Oct. 10 - 16 at a studio value accommodations.

I am looking for WLV April 18th thru 24th. 2 Adults and 2 kids both age 7. 1 bedroom Villa. 235 points. I am looking to spend $10 per point.

I am looking for a studio value view at Jambo house if available. October 14-21, 2012. Have rented before, have reference. I am ready to rent this week if availability is there.

I am looking for a studio value view at Jambo house if available. October 14-21, 2012. Have rented before, have reference. I am ready to rent this week if availability is there. You can email me at patryq22@yahoo.com

Thank you

I need to book 3 studios at AK for Sept, a total of 135 points, if you still have points available. I'll send a PM Thanks!

I'm looking to rent 206 points and verify availability for a 2 bedroom at VWL check in on June 20 - check out on June 24. If available, please send terms via PM. Have references.

I am interested in points for a studio at WLV - 2 adults, 1 child (12), 9/26 to 9/30. I believe its 62 points. Thanks!

I'm looking for someone to transfer 110 points into my VWL contract for use in November 2012. Can you do this? Do you have current year points? Thanks

Hi.... I am interested in renting points at AKV. From may6-may 12 in a value or standard room if possible..if not available we are flexible at other resorts..

Thank you so much
Katrina
rcappolella@rcn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter