320 points still available - SSR - $18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for BWV garden view studio 1/21/23-1/27/23 please :)

available for 91 points. Price will be $19 for the 39 points I have left, and $20 for the remaining 52 points to complete the reservation since they don’t expire until 2.5 years from now. Please send dm if interested. Thank you.

Hi, trying to price out options for a family trip in Dec, hoping to make a decision and book in the next week or two.

This is my first time looking at renting DVC points, and I've checked online availability calendars and point calculators - are they correct in showing availability for: SSR, 2 BR standard view, 12/4/22 - 12/11/22 at 232 points? And would it be $18/point from you?

Thanks!

Hi, trying to price out options for a family trip in Dec, hoping to make a decision and book in the next week or two.

This is my first time looking at renting DVC points, and I've checked online availability calendars and point calculators - are they correct in showing availability for: SSR, 2 BR standard view, 12/4/22 - 12/11/22 at 232 points? And would it be $18/point from you?

Thanks!
That’s correct

We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2200 points available for rent. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

I may not be the cheapest in price per point, but I have enough points to handle large reservations like 2BR / Grand Villa. I am asking for slightly more in price per point since not many owners have this many points to rent. You’d still be saving close to 50% off Disney rack rates. However if you are looking for a smaller reservation with less than 150 points (or more), you will be better off going with an owner with less points available to rent, and probably at a lower price.

My price is as follows:
  • 150 point minimum except from VGC and BWV
  • AKV - 279 points available at $19 per point All rented.
  • BWV - 259 39 points available at $19 per point
  • SSR - 1026 498 points available at $18 per point.
  • AUL - 526 points available at $20 per point all rented
  • VGC - 123 points available at $22 per point. All rented
Additional costs:
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require walking.
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require over 350 points.
  • $1.00 per point added for reservations that require over 600 points.
  • $1.50 per point added for reservations that require over 900 points.
If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and I accept payment via personal check and Zelle only.

Thank you.
Hello! Looking for Standard Studio at BWV for 5 nights starting on 7/31/22. Thanks!

Hi! I'm looking to book a one bedroom at Aulani 2/18/23-2/25/23. Looks like it ranges from 238-322 points. Would you be able to help me? Thanks!

I am looking for a studio available 10/28-11/2. No preference on resort but is there any availability? Are you willing to use your remaining SSR points for another resort?

Thanks.

I am looking for a studio available 10/28-11/2. No preference on resort but is there any availability? Are you willing to use your remaining SSR points for another resort?

Thanks.

hi, I have a 150 point minimum. Thank you.

Any points available at one of the Disneyland resorts?

498 points left, 11 months out at ssr, 7 months out at all other resorts (including riv since these are direct points). I have a 150 point minimum. Please send me a direct message if interested. Thank you.

We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2200 points available for rent. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

I may not be the cheapest in price per point, but I have enough points to handle large reservations like 2BR / Grand Villa. I am asking for slightly more in price per point since not many owners have this many points to rent. You’d still be saving close to 50% off Disney rack rates. However if you are looking for a smaller reservation with less than 150 points (or more), you will be better off going with an owner with less points available to rent, and probably at a lower price.

My price is as follows:
  • 150 point minimum except from VGC and BWV
  • AKV - 279 points available at $19 per point All rented.
  • BWV - 259 points available at $19 per point all rented
  • SSR - 1026 498 points available at $18 per point.
  • AUL - 526 points available at $20 per point all rented
  • VGC - 123 points available at $22 per point. All rented
Additional costs:
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require walking.
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require over 350 points.
  • $1.00 per point added for reservations that require over 600 points.
  • $1.50 per point added for reservations that require over 900 points.
If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and I accept payment via personal check and Zelle only.

Thank you.
Hi, I am looking for Saratoga Springs Studio for July 1-4th! Thank you!

137 points remaining, can go over a bit to complete reservation. Thank you,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter