320 points still available - SSR - $18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I’m looking for SSR preferred studio for Jan 2-8. Thanks!

Disregard, just saw your minimum.

Last edited:
We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2200 points available for rent. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

I may not be the cheapest in price per point, but I have enough points to handle large reservations like 2BR / Grand Villa. I am asking for slightly more in price per point since not many owners have this many points to rent. You’d still be saving close to 50% off Disney rack rates. However if you are looking for a smaller reservation with less than 150 points (or more), you will be better off going with an owner with less points available to rent, and probably at a lower price.

My price is as follows:
  • 150 point minimum except from VGC and BWV
  • AKV - 279 points available at $19 per point All rented.
  • BWV - 259 points available at $19 per point all rented
  • SSR - 1026 320 points available at $18 per point.
  • AUL - 526 points available at $20 per point all rented
  • VGC - 123 points available at $22 per point. All rented
Additional costs:
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require walking.
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require over 350 points.
  • $1.00 per point added for reservations that require over 600 points.
  • $1.50 per point added for reservations that require over 900 points.
If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and I accept payment via personal check and Zelle only.

Thank you.
Hello there, looking for either 2 studios or a 2 bedroom at SSR for 10 nights within November 1st-14th 2022. Thank You!!!!

Hello there, looking for either 2 studios or a 2 bedroom at SSR for 10 nights within November 1st-14th 2022. Thank You!!!!
Missing too many random nights in the middle. At around 6-7 months out I think your chances are very slim, in both studio and 2br. Second week is better, first week k think you have little chance.

We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2200 points available for rent. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

I may not be the cheapest in price per point, but I have enough points to handle large reservations like 2BR / Grand Villa. I am asking for slightly more in price per point since not many owners have this many points to rent. You’d still be saving close to 50% off Disney rack rates. However if you are looking for a smaller reservation with less than 150 points (or more), you will be better off going with an owner with less points available to rent, and probably at a lower price.

My price is as follows:
Additional costs:
If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and I accept payment via personal check and Zelle only.

Thank you.

Missing too many random nights in the middle. At around 6-7 months out I think your chances are very slim, in both studio and 2br. Second week is better, first week k think you have little chance.
Hello. I am looking for a 2-bedroom villa at either BCV, BLT or BWV for August 1-8, 2022. We have a party of 5 (3 adults, 1 teen turning 18 on August 5, and a 15 year old).

Hello. I am looking for a 2-bedroom villa at either BCV, BLT or BWV for August 1-8, 2022. We have a party of 5 (3 adults, 1 teen turning 18 on August 5, and a 15 year old).
Bcv and bwv zero availability. Blt has one random night.

The only resorts with full availability are ssr and okw.

My price is as follows:
Additional costs:

Thank you.
We are looking for SSR. WE do not have a room preference.

June 29, 2022 - July 8, 2022
2 Adults
2 Children Age 16
1 2 Year old

Hello, I am new to all this and I am not sure if I am doing this right. We are looking for any room at SSR

June, 29 to July 8, 2022
2 Adults
2 Children age 16
1 child age 2

thank you

Any studios besides OKW and Saratoga available Sept 24 - Oct 1 split stays are ok Oct 1st through 8th is ok also. We could also pick up a onsite hotel for a day or two if the week isn not available

Last edited:
Hello, I am new to all this and I am not sure if I am doing this right. We are looking for any room at SSR

June, 29 to July 8, 2022
2 Adults
2 Children age 16
1 child age 2

thank you
1br standard 271 points
1br preferred 307 points
2br standard 339 points.

Send dm if interested. Thank you.

Any studios besides OKW and Saratoga available Sept 24 - Oct 1 split stays are ok Oct 1st through 8th is ok also. We could also pick up a onsite hotel for a day or two if the week isn not available
Only availability is 1br preferred ssr 180 points.

Hello, I need a reservation for a 1 bedroom at Saratoga springs for June 17,18,19. Total 109 points which I can see is available. Do you still have availability. Let me know please.

-Gabe

Hello, I need a reservation for a 1 bedroom at Saratoga springs for June 17,18,19. Total 109 points which I can see is available. Do you still have availability. Let me know please.

-Gabe
Hi, I am trying to rent out all my 137 remaining points in one reservation. Thank you for your interest.

My price is as follows:
Additional costs:

Thank you.
Good afternoon, it has been over 12 years since I bought points for a family vacation. I cannot remember how I went about buying points and renting for the Yacht Club. Do you have points available for October 16th until October 22nd for the Yacht Club?

Good afternoon, it has been over 12 years since I bought points for a family vacation. I cannot remember how I went about buying points and renting for the Yacht Club. Do you have points available for October 16th until October 22nd for the Yacht Club?

You didn’t say room size So I assume studio or one bedroom.

Beach club has zero availability in studio, 1BR, 2BR on any of your dates.

The only availability across your dates are:
SSR 1BR 179 standard 203 preferred
OKW 1BR 166

Hello i’m looking for for a reservation at old key west from 2 bedroom villa from july 3 2022 to july 8 2022. I’m trying to join family already vacationing there and only can afford 3000 let me know if you can help my email is jofesthechef@aol.com
Thank you.

My price is as follows:
Additional costs:

Thank you.
Hello. I am looking for a reservation at Old Key West in a 2 BR Villa from July 3 to July 8 2022. There will be 2 adults and 3 Children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter