• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

325 Boardwalk Points for rent/transfer $18 per point must be used by 5/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for riviera grand villa april 22-23 for 1 night. please
Hi the grand villa is available however in order for any person renting on the board you need to be able to send Private Messages as thecrules do not allow any email address phone numbers or personal detilsvto be listed.
Read the section on sending PMs that might help.

Hello, i'm looking for a studio from April 25th through the 30th at Animal Kingdom. Is there anything available for those dates? 2 adults, no children
Missed your message sorry.I checked only 1 night available at AK. 3 nights available at Polynesian Resort in Studio on 4/25 if thats any good

Hi! Any studios available today for 5/20 to 5/22 or even until 5/23 at Poly or Boardwalk or Beach Club or GF?
Thank-You,
Pa,

I don’t seem to be able to message yet, any studio animal kingdom May 4th to the 7th ? Thanks!

I don’t seem to be able to message yet, any studio animal kingdom May 4th to the 7th ? Thanks!
Hi only 1 night available in a studio at B Lake Tower or A K Boulder Ridge on 5/6 no other resorts available.

Hi the grand villa is available however in order for any person renting on the board you need to be able to send Private Messages as thecrules do not allow any email address phone numbers or personal detilsvto be listed.
Read the section on sending PMs that might help.
thanks

You can book 11 months in advance from date of check in usually for 7 days in advance of check in date.
My points are for reservations to be completed by end of May22.

Hi, I'm looking for a studio at any resort but prefer Animal Kingdom or Boulder Ridge for any night March20-26. I know it's last minute but thought I'd ask. Thanks

Hi! I know this is a long shot but any availability for a studio from March 30 - April 4? Open to any resort!

Hi, I'm looking for a studio at any resort but prefer Animal Kingdom or Boulder Ridge for any night March20-26. I know it's last minute but thought I'd ask. Thanks

The only resort available is OK West for 1 night on 5/21/22 hope that helps.

Hi! Has anything popped up for a Studio 5/20 and 5/21 and 5/22. Boardwalk or Beach Club or Poly or Gf or Boulder Ridge.
Thank-You,
Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter