325 Boardwalk Points for rent/transfer $18 per point must be used by 5/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal kingdom studio may 17-24?
Hi just checked Animal Kingdom and other resorts best I can see is 2nts 1 bed 17/18th or 1 nt studio 17th 3 nts Saratoga in 1 bed 5/20 3 nts.
If you can change your dates I can get Boardwalk studio Send me a Private Message.

Another option is May 25,26th, at Boulder Ridge, and another 1,2 nights at Beach Club, Boardwalk, Kidani Village with the same 1 Bedroom options.
Hi just checked Bolder Ridge has 4 nights checking in on 5/25/22 @136 points.Have you been able to enable Private Message as no personal details such as email address cannot be shared on the site and you will not be able to rent points from any person on the site.
Hope that helps

Looking for a studio 5/10-5/13 (or at least 5/11-5/13)
Hi sorry for the delay I checked availability several times today.I can only get 1 night on 10th and different resort on the 12th but no availability on the 11th in a studio but it is available in a 1 bed villa.This combination f 3 different rooms is by no means ideal.
Hope that helps.

Looking for a studio for 5/17-5/19, would even consider a 1 bedroom if available.

Thank you!

Hi, I am looking for a studio for 5/20, 5/21 and open to 5/22. Would really like the boardwalk but open to Beach club or Poly or GF. Any availability at any of these resorts?
Thank-You

Looking for May 22-May 28, any resort
4 guests - 2 adults, 2 teens ages 17 and 14
Would prefer 1 BR villa with queen sleeper sofa AND twin sleeper chair or a 2BR villa

Hi the only resort that has more than 1 night is Saratoga they have a 2 bed room checking in on 5/25for 2 nights.Send me a private message if you need further help.
Ian

Hello, i'm looking for a studio from April 25th through the 30th at Animal Kingdom. Is there anything available for those dates? 2 adults, no children

I am looking for any resort (except for the ones near DS) from May 17 - 29. Any 3 nights or more please.
2 separate studios or 2 bedroom works for us (2 families).
Thank you!

I could do that if it's avaliable..unfortunately I can't pm yet.
Hi I cannot list my email address or personal details on the post as it breaks rules.Untill you are able to send a Private Message no one who rents will be able to help.Read the section on sending Private Messages in order to meet the rules.
Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter