• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

370 Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sarah,

I'm sure there is nothing available, but if it doesn't hurt to ask...

we are looking for a last-minute reservation for this weekend, checking in on Friday and checking out on Sunday.

I'm also looking for some dates in August and October, but I'll need to confirm those with my husband.

Thanks!

VP

Hi,

I am so sorry there is absolutely nothing available showing at the moment! Sarah

Hello! I am looking for points for August 15-25 for a studio at Animal Kingdom. Let me know if this is available. Thank you so much in advance :)

Hi,

I have checked on your request and there is lots of nights missing unfortunately. Please let me know if there is anything else I can check for you! Sarah

I'm looking for a standard view studio at BLT January 10-13, 2014 or a savannah view studio at AKL if that's not available. Thanks!

Mark

Hi,

I am so sorry but I have checked your dates for you and there is only one night available at BLT and two at AKL in a SV! Let me know if there is anything else I can check for you!

Sarah

I am currently looking for a BWV or BCV studio for September 27-30. If those are unavailable I am up for changing. Just let me know what is left! Possibly club level AKV.

Hi,

I have finally been able to check out your requests! BW and BC are completely sold out - AK has only one night available whereas SSR has full availability for all your nights for a total of 42 points! Sorry its taken so long but the systems have been down at DVC! Let me know what you think! Sarah

Hi,

I am so sorry but I have checked your dates for you and there is only one night available at BLT and two at AKL in a SV! Let me know if there is anything else I can check for you!

Sarah

Thank you for checking. What are the dates? I'll be participating in the marathon that weekend and an mostly concerned with being in the same room the nights of 11 and 12 (of January)

Mark

Not sure if I'm too soon? Looking for 185 pts to rent for a one bdrm plus a studio at AKV Jambo house March 8-12 for 1 bdrm & Mar 9-12 for studio

:)

Hi Sarah,
I am looking for 260 points for Nov 8th - 11th at AKL - savannah view for 5 rooms. If AKL is not available our other choices would be (in order of preference) Boadwalk preferred view, Wilderness Lodge or Old Key West. I've rented in the past and ready to book now. You can send me a pm or email me at dizzy203@msn.com

Thanks Jackie

Hi Jackie, I am really struggling for you, there is nothing available at this resort! Let me know if I can check anything else for you! Sarah

Hi Sarah, I edited my message after I posted so I'm not sure if you saw the additions. Could you please check BLT - Magic Kingdom view and if not we will take Boardwalk- preferred view (which I know is usually not available) , Wilderness Lodge (studio) or Old Key West (studio). If there is nothing at these resorts how about the Beach Club? If it's easier for you you can call me. Send me a pm and I'll give you my number.
Thanks for all your help. Hopefully there is something left lol.

Jackie

Hi,

I have finally been able to check out your requests! BW and BC are completely sold out - AK has only one night available whereas SSR has full availability for all your nights for a total of 42 points! Sorry its taken so long but the systems have been down at DVC! Let me know what you think! Sarah

That is quite alright! Do you know if that is the only one available. OKW or anything? Thank you again for all the help! Feel Free to PM me ; )
Quick Question Though, Do you know when it will be possible to rent the Grand Floridan Villas?

Hi Sarah,
We are looking for a studio 11/6-11/14 at BLT, BCV or BWV. I'm skeptical as to the availability, but thought I would check. Thanks so much!!

Allison

Hi Sarah,

This is probably a long shot. We're looking at going to WDW next month. Love the BC area, but am open to others, as well. It would need to accomodate 6 of us comfortably, so probably a 2 bedroom. Dates are flexible....thinking July 8-14 or somewhere around there. Thank you! Let me know if you need more info.

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom (any resort is fine) for December 21-28 but there is flexibility in the dates. We could arrive any day that week and would then want to stay 7 nights. Anything available?

Hi, I am looking for a two or one bedroom in Old Key
west Resort , from January 3 to 12 , 2014.
Thanks, Alejandro

I am in need of a studio at OKW check in August 11 and check out August 17, 2013. Do you still have any points? Please let me know asap.
609-220-1289

Jackie T.

I am looking for AKL value beginning Nov 12th thru 18th. I would also be interested in OKW for the same dates and also willing to do a split stay at any of the resorts except SSR and Kidani.

THANKS!

If points are still available, I would be interested in:

AKL - Jambo House
value or standard studio
Check in: 12/10/2013
Check out: 12/14/2013

Thanks,
Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter