• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

370 Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a 7 night stay in a studio the first week of October.

Standard or Pool view in Boardwalk or BCV preferably or
Value/Standard/Savannah in AKL
BLT or OKW would work too

Thanks Sarah!

I'm looking for a Studio villa for the dates 7/24-7/27 at one of the following:

Choice 1: Animal Kingdom Club Level

Choice 2: Bay Lake Towers Lake View

Choice 3: Animal Kingdom Savannah View

PM me....

Hi Sarah,

It looks like you've gotten quite a few requests. Do you still have any points available? It might be a long shot, but I'm interested in staying in a AKL studio - standard view (88 points) or savannah view (116 points) - from Oct. 19 to Oct. 26, 2013.

Thank you,
Shelli

Hi Sarah,

My sister and my 2 nephews are looking to celebrate the oldest ones birthday at Disney again this year. We are looking for July 29th thru Aug 4th at Animal Kingdom Lodge - for the value room - I believe it is 82 points needed but have not booked thru this site before. My sister has friends that have booked thru here and love it !! Please let me know if you have the points available and what we need to do - we are ready to book and pay today.

thanks

Carrie

370 points for rent! Home resorts are Boardwalk and Saratoga! I have been a member for 13 years now and have sold points many times. If you think I could help you out please get in touch and I can check availability for you! I am currently looking for $11 per point! Thanks for taking the time to read my post! Sarah
Newbie looking for studio travel dates flexible in August: (in order of preference) 17-24, 10-17 OR 24-31st.

Hi, I was wondering if you still have points available? I'm looking for AKL 2 bed value view for Jan. 8-14, 2014 I think that is 160 points. Let me know if you can do that. Thanks!

I thought I would see if you still have points available. We were looking for BW, VWL, or Saratoga Springs (really any resort) for 10/20-10-25. A studio for 4 would be great (2 adults and 2 kids).

Looking for 240 points for blt 2 bedroom for May 11, 2014 through May 16, 2014 ( 5 nights)

Hi Sarah!

My name is Lisa and my email is Elle Commander 069 at aol dot com (put all together and with the at symbol and a period at the dot)

PHEW wow that was a lot just because I don't have enough posts to give you a private inbox!

Anyway.... first... thank you for putting up points at a reasonable price. I am sure I speak for everyone going through these boards that everyone that has a chance to get them at this rate is of course grateful for the opportunity. Especially me because as of April 2014 I have a combined total of 7 children with my fiance.

Okay now that I've wiped the sweat from my brow over that number....

I am actually looking for points in the Late May to early June 2014 rental season. As I have no idea when members actually get their annual points I thought it would be a good idea to reach out... and see if I can perhaps get on a waiting list or something?

If you email me I will send you my phone number as well.

Thanks again so much!

Lisa

Do you still have points available? I tried to send a pm but it was full. I am looking for a 2BR at BWV 5/11/14 thru 5/17/14. If I have calculated correctly that will be 235 points.

This would be my first time renting so any help you can give me would be appreciated.

My email is karenbon@cox.net or you can send me a pm.

We need a studio October 13-18th and another studio October 12th - 15th.
1st choice is Bay lake towers
2nd choice is Wildenrness
3rd choice is Animal Kingdom
4th is Boardwalk

Do you have enough points available? And is there availability?
Thank you.

Hi Sarah,

My sister and my 2 nephews are looking to celebrate the oldest ones birthday at Disney again this year. We are looking for July 29th thru Aug 4th at Animal Kingdom Lodge - for the value room - I believe it is 82 points needed but have not booked thru this site before. My sister has friends that have booked thru here and love it !! Please let me know if you have the points available and what we need to do - we are ready to book and pay today.

thanks

Carrie

Hi Carrie,

This is a fabulous site - I love it!

I am so sorry but there is only availability for 2 nights out of your stay in a standard view, however at Saratoga Springs all the nights are available for a total of 104 vacation points! Sarah

Do you still have points available? I tried to send a pm but it was full. I am looking for a 2BR at BWV 5/11/14 thru 5/17/14. If I have calculated correctly that will be 235 points.

This would be my first time renting so any help you can give me would be appreciated.

My email is karenbon@cox.net or you can send me a pm.

I am so sorry but I haven't enough points available! Sorry again! Sarah

Hi Sarah!

My name is Lisa and my email is Elle Commander 069 at aol dot com (put all together and with the at symbol and a period at the dot)

PHEW wow that was a lot just because I don't have enough posts to give you a private inbox!

Anyway.... first... thank you for putting up points at a reasonable price. I am sure I speak for everyone going through these boards that everyone that has a chance to get them at this rate is of course grateful for the opportunity. Especially me because as of April 2014 I have a combined total of 7 children with my fiance.

Okay now that I've wiped the sweat from my brow over that number....

I am actually looking for points in the Late May to early June 2014 rental season. As I have no idea when members actually get their annual points I thought it would be a good idea to reach out... and see if I can perhaps get on a waiting list or something?

If you email me I will send you my phone number as well.

Thanks again so much!

Lisa

Hey Lisa,

Hope you are well!

I am with you - I have 6 :-)

Let me know your requirements and I will check them out for you! May be a slight delay as I live in the UK but I will definitely be back to you!

Thanks for your message!

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter