• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

370 Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi! We havent been able to get back to Disney for 3 years! having withdrawals,lol. We'd like to stay at the OKW Studio Oct 13-18, 2 adults, 2 children. 50 points needed. If OKW is not available, Standard view at Boardwalk would be our second request and if thats not available, Garden View at Vero Beach would be fine. All are 50 points. call me, 502-291-2691 Thanks so much, Jeanne

The only resort that has all 5 nights available is Vero Beach.

Hi! We havent been able to get back to Disney for 3 years! having withdrawals,lol. We'd like to stay at the OKW Studio Oct 13-18, 2 adults, 2 children. 50 points needed. If OKW is not available, Standard view at Boardwalk would be our second request and if thats not available, Garden View at Vero Beach would be fine. All are 50 points. call me, 502-291-2691 Thanks so much, Jeanne

Hi Sarah, interested in all the points you have left if any- looking for travel in september with flexible dates- please send me a PM

thanks,
kristina

Hello!

I'm looking for about 280 points - Dec. 2014, 2 bedroom standard view room at the boardwalk. Wondering if this is something we can get through you?

thanks,
michelle

Hello!

I'm looking for about 280 points - Dec. 2014, 2 bedroom standard view room at the boardwalk. Wondering if this is something we can get through you?

thanks,
michelle

Dec 2014? DVC booking can only be done 7 to 11 months ahead. You have to wait until Feb 2014 to book.

Yes, Mouseketeer, Dec. 2014 is what I'm looking for. Yes, I know it can't be booked until 11 months out, if that's your home resort. Yes, I'm looking for someone who's willing to commit to getting the reservation in early January (which is 11 months out). December is booked up very quickly - this is why I'm looking for someone ahead of time.

Hi!

I am new to this and not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not, but I am looking for 181 points for the week of December 1-7 for this year for OKW. Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm looking for Grand Californian, studio for 2 adults and 2 kids (14 & 6). I'm interested in Jan. 16th-20th or Jan. 17th-20th. I have rented many times. Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Sent PM yesterday with wrong date...sorry...looking for Monday the 15th.

Thanks

Do you still have points remaining? I'm looking for a reservation @ DL Grand California Lodge for 3 or 4 nights in August or September.

Sarah:
Looking for a studio at the Boardwalk, for 1 adult on any of the following dates:Nov 3,4,5, Nov 11,12,13 or Nov 18,19,20. Please email availability to Robert Mullen @ bothepro24@aol.com.

Thanks
Robert Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter