• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

370 Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I saw your post on DIS and I am interested in renting points for a 2 night stay Aug 31-Sept 2. I would like a studio and will accept any resort. This is my list of preference 1st to last :)

AKL-savanna view
Bay lake tower MK view
boardwalk
beach club
akl- any other studio
Bay lake tower any other view
wilderness lodge
saratoga springs
old key west

Please let me know. (I tried to send a PM on the board, but I dont think it went through, I may not have made enough posts yet)

Thanks,
Danielle

You can also email me directly at drinehart811@hotmail.com

Hi everyone, I am holding points for a lady until I hear back from her tomorrow! If she takes these points then I will be all out! Sorry

Dear Sara - I am looking to rent 255 points at AKL for a two bedroom value reservation from May 31 to June 8, 2014. Please let me know if you are still trying to rent your points. Thank you. ~Tara. :)

Hi

I am looking for a 2 bed villa lake view at BLT

may 6-13, 2014

We would also add the meal plan, magical express and tickets.

7 people

Hello!

I am looking for a Studio at Bay Lake Tower from 2/23/2014 to 2/28/2014.

Thanks!

Hi I am interesting in renting points for Jan. 16 19, 2014 for our honeymoon.

We are kinda flexible about the resort
Animal Kingdom Villas - Value
Animal Kingdom Villas - Standard

Bay Lake Towers - Standard

Beach Club Villas - Studio

Saratoga Springs Resort- Studio

Thank you!

Hi! This is my first post and I hope I do this right. We are interested in Boardwalk for Christmas week. We can flex a bit on the dates, but 5 days is what we want. Let me know if you get this and I will be more specific with the exact dates. Many thanks ( how many b.r. are there?)

I am looking for 2 reservations for 12/9 - 12/16. Both Studios. One theme park view (143 points). The other a standard view (103 points) if available. If not available a lake view (124 points). 2 adults per reservation. How much are you asking for your points?

Good Morning Sarah!

We are looking for a studio or 1 bedroom at any of the following resorts for November 6-10, 2013

BCV, BWV, BLT, OKW, VWL

If there is only partial availability at any of those resorts during that time, please let me know that, too! Thanks!

Hi Sarah! We are interested in renting points for a 2 night stay in December. We would love a studio, we don't care which resort they're all fine with us. We want to check in December 20th & check out December 22nd. It would be 2 adults 2 children. We have rented numerous times before & can provide you with references.

Thank you,
Tracy

Hello, I would like to rent 152 points for VWL january 20-25 2014. I would need 2 studios. Thanks!

Hi There,

For some reason, I cannot send a PM. I am looking for about 95 points for end of January. Please let me know if there are still points available.

My personal email is jimdemory @ gmail.com

Thank you!!

Jim

370 points for rent! Home resorts are Boardwalk and Saratoga! I have been a member for 13 years now and have sold points many times. If you think I could help you out please get in touch and I can check availability for you! I am currently looking for $11 per point! Thanks for taking the time to read my post! Sarah

Hi,

I am looking quite far in advance - October, 2014. While I know you can't reserve yet, can you tell me if you will have points for then? Looking for a 2 bedroom villa at Boardwalk and want to rent with someone who can reserve 11 months out. Thanks!

Hi Sarah,

Do you have any pts and can you check availability for the BWV for the following dates for 4 nights, either...

Nov 3-7 or Nov 7-11

I've rented from here in the past and can provide a reference.

Do you use a rental agreement or how do you work it?

We would need to add to add some type of magical transportation depending on the dates we go with.

We are doing a short cruise before or after, just depends on what works out best.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I have been absolutely overwhelmed with your messages about my points, thank you all so much! Unfortunately I have now sold the points I had, sorry! Thanks once again! Sarah

Hey there :) My bf and I just got back and are ready to plan our next trip. Could you check for BWV studio 12/31-1/5 standard view or preferred view is fine

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter