3rd Time's the Charm!? A 2014 PTR *NEW 11/21!*

Yay for one week!

I am sorry about the reflux. Eric had it until he was one and I really wouldn't wish it on anyone and I think comparatively speaking, his was mild.

Everything sounds good except I'm sorry you are feeling a little lost without school. Hopefully vacation will help with that. Sorry I've been totally MIA.

Good to hear from you Cynthia! No apologies necessary for being MIA, we all have real lives that tend to get in the way of the fun stuff lol I have to get myself caught up on your newest report too!

I can't believe we are finally here, but this might be my last update before our trip!! I've been doing this PTR for so long it felt like the trip would never come.

We are heading to the airport hotel tomorrow night when DH gets home from work :cool1:I am so so excited for this vacation - but trying to keep my expectations in check since this is my first time travelling with an infant. Either way, it should be better than being at home, right?

Poor E had a fever last night and isn't quite back to herself today. I am pretty sure that it is from teething - she still has no teeth! I am so hoping that it is just teeth and she is feeling good for the trip. That has been the one thing I've been really worried about.

I'm still not ready to leave. Never in my life have I been so unorganized and unprepared. I guess that's life with a baby! My living room is now packing central and all of the suitcases are out with stuff tossed into them. After DH gets home tonight or when DD goes to bed I need to sort through everything and make sure I have everything on my list, and get it packed properly.

Then hopefully I won't have too much to do tomorrow. I cloth diaper E but I'm not bringing them on the trip so I'll have to wash whatever is in the pail so that they don't sit while we are gone.

We've got plans in place for the pets. I'm going to miss my doggy so much. She snuggles me in bed at night and everything! But I know she will be taken care of while we are gone so that is one less thing to worry about.

So I guess that's about it for this PTR! Wish us luck on our first trip with a baby, and see you all when we get back!

Krysten, I hope it is teething and that E is feeling better by the time you leave tomorrow night. I am sure it is going to be a very different trip with an infant, but also a very magical one.

Have a safe trip, a magical time and can't wait to hear all about it when you get home.

Congratulations on finishing your degree! That is a huge accomplishment and you must be so happy! :cool1:

And YAYAYAYAYAYAY for your trip beginning tomorrow night! Don't sweat the packing too much. Just do your best and bring the essentials for the baby. Everything else will fall in place. I do give you a lot of credit for traveling with an infant. I never could have done it, but I do think its totally worth it.

You are going to have a great trip. Enjoy!

Ahhhh!!!! Your trip is here! Your trip is here!!!

The time for Disney has arrived!:cool1::goodvibes

I hope you have an amazing and wonderful trip. That little E gets sprinkled with lots of pixie dust, that her face lights up at seeing the castle and the characters for the first time.

And as a fellow mom who took her infant to Disney, I hope it is everything you have dreamed it would be. There is absolutely nothing like walking under that tunnel and onto Main Street as a mother for the first time. Disney is going to be an entirely new experience from now on, but it's amazing how much better it is. Take lots of pictures, but also remember to step back and soak it all in. Little E only gets a first trip once, and you want to make sure you're not checking on wait times and parade routes so much that you get lost in the Dis-madness.:laughing:

I definitely skipped the cloth diapers on Disney trips, too. Why add another item to the long list of things to do while traveling.:lmao:
I really hope it's just teething that's causing the fever. Or if it's something else, that it'll pass quickly and be through by the time your feet land in Orlando.
But, it wouldn't be a trip to Disney without a little unexpected stress and unorganization, right? :thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back.

Thank you for the well wishes everyone!

The trip was really an experience lol I don't even know how to make a title to begin a TR. I ended up in the hospital before we left, so we missed a day of our trip, and DH got sick on our last full day, our flight got cancelled and there were no openings for days, it was crazy! We did make some good memories though. I will hopefully get a TR started soon. I didn't take near as many photos as usual, which makes me sad, but I got the important shots.

I will post a TR link here when I start it!

Thank you for the well wishes everyone!

The trip was really an experience lol I don't even know how to make a title to begin a TR. I ended up in the hospital before we left, so we missed a day of our trip, and DH got sick on our last full day, our flight got cancelled and there were no openings for days, it was crazy! We did make some good memories though. I will hopefully get a TR started soon. I didn't take near as many photos as usual, which makes me sad, but I got the important shots.

I will post a TR link here when I start it!

Oh no! Sick before you left, your DH sick at the end of the trip, and a cancelled flight? That's a lot of stuff to go wrong.

But despite all that, good memories are what's really important. I am looking forward to hearing all about your trip. Looking forward to the start of your TR! :thumbsup2

Oh no! Sick before you left, your DH sick at the end of the trip, and a cancelled flight? That's a lot of stuff to go wrong.

But despite all that, good memories are what's really important. I am looking forward to hearing all about your trip. Looking forward to the start of your TR! :thumbsup2

A lot did go wrong, but a lot went right, so that is what I tried to focus on! It should make for a fairly interesting read for a TR though :rotfl2:

Wow... brutal start and end to the trip.

I'm glad you can at least take away all the good moments from the trip as well! I know there had to be plenty of those. :thumbsup2

Wow... brutal start and end to the trip.

I'm glad you can at least take away all the good moments from the trip as well! I know there had to be plenty of those. :thumbsup2

Thanks Andy. I do try to keep a positive attitude about things, and I think that helped make this trip to not be a complete disaster lol

Your trip is coming up soon - 18 days I think? Woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter