• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4th ToT trip - Almost at TGIF ElecTRONica!

Ok hey “T” what is in the mickey pumpkin cup in the back behind the muffin?

Also, I am glad the weather is holding up for you!! YAY for naps!! I support that!! I am glad you all are having a fabtastic time, I will be at DCA tonight.. happy champagne Thursday girl!

Isn't it great how easily they make friends when they are little? I am loving your report on the go.

A couple of favorite shots .. keep in mind these were taken with my phone :)

4524b7f7.jpg

6c38b253.jpg

WoC thoughts. It was really good. I thought the Pocahontas scene was especially beautiful. The lion king scene threatened to make me cry. It was incredible. DH being a firefighter was impressed with the water pressure :rotfl: DD6 loved it.

I'm kinda on the side that wishes WoC had more of a storyline. And the whole line-up wait around to see, not so much a big fan of. I'm that way about parades, fantasmic, fireworks, etc. - I don't like waiting much more than 20-30 minutes for :confused3

OH, and MAJOR PET PEEVE. Most people in our section were super chill. But then we had a late arrival, some mom with her kid. They literally showed up in our section about 15 minutes before showtime. Keep in mind everyone else at the railing had staked out a spot since 6:45 or so. She shoves her kid forward, saying really loudly "can you see honey?? Can you see?" "Push forward, it's OK." I admit, I didn't budge. Me, DH and DD6 each had spots at the rail big enough to fit just our bodies and I didn't want to give up my spot. It was first WoC and I waited for it. So it bugged me. Especially since she kept trying to shove the kid forward and talking throughout the show. :mad:

OK, got that off my chest :rotfl: After WoC, everything was shut down so back to the HOJO for nighty-night :)

I do not like people that are pushy like that. It drives me nuts. They are teaching their kids that you don't have to take turns and wait like everyone else.

On the other hand your phone takes a pretty good picture.:goodvibes

Ok hey “T” what is in the mickey pumpkin cup in the back behind the muffin?

Also, I am glad the weather is holding up for you!! YAY for naps!! I support that!! I am glad you all are having a fabtastic time, I will be at DCA tonight.. happy champagne Thursday girl!
It's like a pumpkin mousse on top of pumpkin bread. It was actually really tasty! DD6 wanted it mostly because of the keepsake Mickey pumpkin. :laughing: I think it was $6.99 and the ceramic Mickey is super cute :thumbsup2

OH cool! OK, I'm not sure if we'll make it over to DCA tonight. I think it's a DL night since tomorrow is MHP, it's our last night for DL.. Awww I'm getting sad already :sad1: Most people must think I'm nuts, this is night #4, aren't I sick of Disney by now? Nope. :)

Tomorrow is DCA for sure :cool1:

We did 6 days in June and I could have stayed longer.

I swear I have not forgotten about this TR :) I still need to recap Thursday and Friday ... we drove home Saturday morning and have spent the weekend in recovery ;) Today was laundry and mail and banking, fun stuff :sad2:

I have to get the little one ready for bed - school resumes tomorrow - it is so hard getting back to "normal schedule" :headache: I'll see if I have the energy to at least do Thursday after nighttime routine :)

Golly you mean real life invaded on dis times? There ought to be a law!!:rotfl: I'll be here when you decide to update, I am an easy audience.

Thursday! It's blue skies - finally!

ebe9c215.jpg

We headed into DL with the mission to ride Indy - DD6 had never gone on this and she just barely barely barely hits the stick mark now :thumbsup2 Went through the queue and passed both height checks. It was so cute - I wasn't sure if she'd be scared so I talked her through the whole thing. She wasn't scared a bit and LOVED this ride. :love: Got some FPs for later.

Hit up HM for rides and FPs, the beginning FP times were running really close together, gotta love that.

Went on Splash Mountain and got the wettest I've ever gotten on that ride. Thank goodness for sunshine.

98b84916.jpg

Hit up Pooh corner for some snacks, I'm so over the tigger tails now :sad2: so I got some pumpkin fudge. Which was just as good as last year :cloud9:

Then over to BTMRR for ride and FP, ran into another family from school :)

Next we headed to the roundup. Love looking at all the pumpkins there. Photos in next post.

Outside the roundup:

IMG_4600.jpg

Hmmm, I thought I had uploaded more pumpkin photos to photobucket, but I guess not! I'll post more later, but here are a couple:

b83a5438.jpg

c5d1f4d9.jpg

Then we went to the goat petting section and a CM there noticed DD6 playing with her hair, and gave her 2 adorable hair clips. They are pink, sparkly, with hearts. DD6 was :cloud9: Now, I ask you, where else on earth would an employee just randomly give your kid a gift? Very few places I'm guessing :)

With the goats and new hair clips:

4195b2a2.jpg

After this we rode the carousel in Fantasyland, and walked thru Sleeping Beauty's castle. Watched the Dapper Dans for a bit on Main Street, and DD6 and DH took a photo at the fire station:

IMG_4602.jpg

Then we headed over to DCA ...

Saw this :woohoo:

8cef14a1.jpg

This just makes me laugh. :rolleyes1

d1bfbbab.jpg

Soup and salad bowls at DCA, and my first Rita's Margarita. It wasn't bad :thumbsup2

046e63ae.jpg

66432d8f.jpg

Took a couple of dorky WoC photos:

IMG_4604.jpg

IMG_4603.jpg

Back to the hotel for a siesta. Sometime after we all woke up, I found this in DD6's "journal" :lmao:

402e2762.jpg

Back to DL for Cafe Orleans dinner. This is the first time I've been disappointed by CO :( The food was just not very good. My beloved Monte Cristo tasted greasy, which probably means they are not being good about changing the oil and/or heating it up properly :mad: I probably could have asked for another but I didn't :confused3

DD6 salmon plate (she liked)

ab28da91.jpg

DH's gumbo (just OK)

449a033d.jpg

Pomme Frites (these were still good, thank goodness)

4101211a.jpg

And my not-very-good-at-all Monte Cristo :(

73f417e6.jpg

Rode Indy with our FPs, DD6 loved it just as much the 2nd time around.

So glad we got HM FPs because the standby line was SUPER long. Some shots:

36cba135.jpg

My favorite HM present, hard to see but it's a coffin wrapped up in bat paper and tied up with garlic :)

0e0e852a.jpg

Then we went on night ride on BTMRR, the Columbia (just beautiful), took the train around DL (which we hardly ever do, it was so nice).

At the Main St. Station:

a9a21696.jpg

Then we got off in NOS and decided to do a late night Jungle Cruise. We got a good skipper and that ride is so fun in the dark :) And thus ends Thursday night.

Lovely!!

On the Monte Cristo it looks to me like the oil is maybe dirty.

I love the jack o lanterns. They have some amazing artists. And the CM, that is great. That is the sort of thing that sets Disney apart. I have a friend that was in WDW recently and while three of the adults rode ToT the other adult waited with the two little ones. One of the CM's stepped away and got the outfits for the kids to wear when the parents came off of ToT. I am going to share the pictures. I am sure she won't mind, it is already posted over on the WDW side.

1286081166.jpg

These are the things that good customer service is all about.

And before we move on to Friday, photos from the Tuesday 10/5 MHP.

Peter & Wendy were "stealing" some of DD6's candy:

IMG_4607.jpg

IMG_4608.jpg

By the ghostly castle:

IMG_4610.jpg

Fairies:

IMG_4624.jpg

IMG_4625.jpg

How cute is that mini parade? Oh my goodness.

On the Monte Cristo it looks to me like the oil is maybe dirty ....

These are the things that good customer service is all about.

I agree on both! Ugh on the Monte Cristo, but yay on the Roundup CM. Little things like that ... :wizard: ... It seriously made DD6's day...

How cute is that mini parade? Oh my goodness.

It was super cute! I think DL was trying not to set the expectation bar up too high ... I've heard WDW's halloween parade is far more elaborate ... but seriously this one was way cute and we loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter