5 Girls and a Boys Not So Scary Halloween PTR ~ 10/10 TR link

WooHOO! Almost time...less than a week! :cool1:
Love the movie nights as always. I am always amazed at al lthe work you put into it. I am so not creative.....and a bit ADD, so I don't think I would stick to it. :rotfl2:

Love the movie nights as always. I am always amazed at al lthe work you put into it. I am so not creative.....and a bit ADD, so I don't think I would stick to it. :rotfl2:

And now you know why you haven't seen a movie night from me in a long time

Doing the single digit boogie:dancer:

Your plans sound great! Thats so good you get to spend more time at MK on your last day!

Woo hoo thanks for dancing!!! :cool1: We just had to finish at MK!

Thanks Jen :goodvibes Movie nights will be back at some point after our trip. Our schedules are busy and it's great to set aside that time.

And now you know why you haven't seen a movie night from me in a long time

:rotfl:

Wow!! I can't believe you only have 5 days left!!!!That's so exciting!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Your last day plans sound great...well except that it's the last day.:sad2: That's always so sad but glad you are able to finish it up at MK.:cloud9:

Wow!! I can't believe you only have 5 days left!!!!That's so exciting!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Your last day plans sound great...well except that it's the last day.:sad2: That's always so sad but glad you are able to finish it up at MK.:cloud9:

Hi Angie! I'm almost done packing and I downloaded the directions to the airport -- only now do things seem real. Yesterday we went to the Lion King 3D showing.... Tink did her loop over the castle at the start of the movie and I pointed energetically to the screen and said, "Six sleeps and we'll BE there guys!" :laughing:

MNSSHP Plans!

So after the first party Tracy and I got together to pour over the details and try to make plans for the 2 parties we are going to. This is what we came up with.

Party 1 – Tuesday, September 27th
*All character pictures (except Dr. Facilier) from the Unofficial Disney Character Hunting Guide linked in my previous post.* :thumbsup2

We will be in the park for our CRT dinner so we should be done there before 6pm.

6:15pm in line for Dwarfs

IMG_0340.jpg

Believe it or not, I flip flopped on whether or not I wanted to wait in line for the Dwarfs. We'd met them in December.... but they're too cute not to see again!

As soon as we’re done with the Dwarfs we’ll head to Captain Jack Sparrow. *Sigh*:cloud9:

Capt_Jack.jpg

This was a must do for our first party since Demetri will be a pirate. pirate: Hopefully it will be a GREAT meet!

8:15pm Mickey's Boo to You Parade (we always do the late one and Em falls asleep so we're doing the early one this year) I really hope to get a great shot of the Headless Horseman! The grave diggers are my favorite!

9:30pm Happy HallowWishes! Grim Grinning Ghosts come out to socialize!

10:05pm Villains Mix and Mingle

For the meet right after, I wanna meet:

• Maleficent
• Dr. Facillier
• Red Queen

CIMG9389.jpg

facilier.jpg

SAM_1288.jpg

And along with Malificent for me too, I really want to meet the Evil Queen!

CIMG9374.jpg

Then it's off to Town Square for Mickey and Minnie in their pirate and princess finery, then the Princesses with their fellows.

Mickey__Minnie.jpg

Cinderella__Prince_Charming.jpg

Flynn__Rupnzel.jpg

Snow_White__Prince.jpg

At the Flag Pole will be Pooh and friends....

Tigger_Eeyore_Piglet__Pooh.jpg

...and in the Hub will be more meanies - Lotso, Jafar, Gaston and The Tremaines.

Lotso.jpg

Jafar.jpg

Gaston.jpg

The_Tremaines.jpg

The plan is to see how it goes and try to meet as many characters as we can while still enjoying everything around us.

Keep reading for Party #2!

Party 2 – Sunday, October 2nd

This party will be about characters we want to see left over from the first party, trick or treating and Photopass pictures.

The girls will be going as Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel and Ariel at the two different parties so we'll be hitting up Town Square Theater again for more royal visits.

While we're there, any Hub and Flag Pole characters if we missed them the night before we'll say hello. :wave:

New visits will be Buzz Lightyear -- Demetri will be Buzz for this second party so hopefully that too will be a hoot and a half.

buzz_lightyear_at_mk.jpg

We'll be trick or treating along the way and then heading over to Fantasyland to see Cinderella's Coach at the Skyway.

More trick or treating and then off to the Carriage at Haunted Mansion and some Ghostly Photo Ops. Even more trick or treating and while heading back to the 11:15pm Villian Mix and Mingle at the castle, we may stop to see Aladdin, Jasmin, Abu & Genie....

Aladdin_Genie__Jasmine.jpg

Donald and Daisy...

Daisy__Donald.jpg

... and Rafiki

untitled.jpg

So that's the plan, as ambitious as ever but I think we have a good plan… we will have to see how it goes when we get there!

Whatever happens, it will be a blast!

Your party plans look great and I'm so jealous that you get to do too! I am happy that I at least get to go to one but it's so much easier getting everything in that you want to do if you have two parties! I'm going to try and finalize our party plans today and I'll let you know so we can plan our DIS meet! Can't believe you leave in 3 days~!

I am still waiting for someone to let me know when I am getting picked up for the trip!

Oh well, I guess you guys forgot about me. Hope you have a fantastic time.

All those pictures of the party characters are making me want to go NOW instead of February. Uh-oh :eek: I'm feeling like running away again.... this is not good!

I hope you have a great time at your TWO parties! And I'll try to contain myself and not run away this weekend.

Must....fight...the urge.....to look up....airfares....for this weekend.....

I love that we are doing 2 parties!!!

Only 4 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: Three now!

Your party plans look great and I'm so jealous that you get to do too! I am happy that I at least get to go to one but it's so much easier getting everything in that you want to do if you have two parties! I'm going to try and finalize our party plans today and I'll let you know so we can plan our DIS meet! Can't believe you leave in 3 days~!

We're lucky to fit in two parties, no doubt about it :cool1:

Wahoo for the meet plans.... hey we'll probably run into you a few more times that night too ;)

I am still waiting for someone to let me know when I am getting picked up for the trip!

Oh well, I guess you guys forgot about me. Hope you have a fantastic time.

If you leave for Buffalo NOW, let me know and I'll bring a spare suitcase for you to squeeze into.....

All those pictures of the party characters are making me want to go NOW instead of February. Uh-oh :eek: I'm feeling like running away again.... this is not good!

I hope you have a great time at your TWO parties! And I'll try to contain myself and not run away this weekend.

Must....fight...the urge.....to look up....airfares....for this weekend.....

Don't fight! Give in! ::yes::

Your plans for the two parties sound WONDERFUL!!! :goodvibes

Thanks Amy! I think they sound pretty good too. There will be no missing of THIS parade! :laughing:

So the last several days have been spent knocking a little bit here and there off our to-do lists. I got a lot of my panicked feelings under control by doing the majority of the packing this past weekend. HUGE sense of relief... the weather has turned cooler now too so I was able to just pack away all our shorts and tshirts without worry of leaving things behind for school. No last minute laundry either! :laundy:

Yesterday was a drug store shopping trip for those last minute toiletries we'll need and today I printed off and bound the kids' activity books for the plane. Tomorrow will be the night to print off the window clings for our Pop window and Thursday (the day before we go!) is tied up with meet the teacher night, charging up my electronics and checking in for my flight! :woohoo:

Our last movie night is tonite! Each week's pick is a surprise for the kids, and for some reason Ariana is convinced this last movie will be Dumbo. I came down for breakfast this morning and she'd propped up the movie cassette on the table -- probably hoping for one last shot at me changing my mind. :rotfl:

No, instead I wanted to shift our mindsets toward the holiday we'll be celebrating on this trip and have a little fun with the night - more of a party atmosphere if you will. Tonight we will be celebrating all of the tricks of some of Disney's most dastardly characters and all the treats of the endearing ones. Stay tuned for details and thanks as always for following along!!!

Our last movie night!

Movie: Mickey's House of Mouse Villans

Decorations:
Halloween Party!
Themed table cover, paper plates, skull goblets and tea lights
Pumpkin paper lantern light and garland
Trick or treat candies scattered over the table
Villans character gallery on the fireplace

Food:
Leftovers ;)
Cupcakes with villan toppers
Halloween treats

Activities:
3D Haunted House foam kit

2011_09200001.jpg

2011_09200006.jpg

2011_09200007.jpg

2011_09200008.jpg

2011_09200010.jpg

2011_09200011.jpg

Tonight was about celebrating our last movie night with a Halloween themed party! Love those meanie villans!

2011_09200013.jpg

2011_09200016.jpg

The haunted house kit was tricky at times... no instructions, just a picture to follow... but easy to put together and they had great fun with it. Still a few finishing touches to take care of ... we had a movie to watch after all -- didn't they do a great job?

2011_09200017.jpg

2011_09200018.jpg

The movie was pretty cute, I hadn't seen it before -- it worked out well that it was the last one we watched as it had I think all the characters in it from all the movies we've seen counting down to our trip. :laughing: The kids had fun calling out the characters names they saw and what movie they went with, and we all clapped after every short cartoon they showed.

The villans really don't have much time with control over things do they? :rotfl: The Fab 5 take the House back pretty quickly!

Last chain!! Ariana was a little hesitant about what to take down... she wasn't sure if all the links should come off or not. Two last little links are left - no link for the last day because we'll be too busy heading off to the airport! :banana:

2011_09200019.jpg

Almost there!

You are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! If I don't get back on line before you leave you two ladies have a MAGICAL TRIP:love::cloud9:

Oh and I can't wait to hear about your movie night I've never heard of that one.

You are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! If I don't get back on line before you leave you two ladies have a MAGICAL TRIP:love::cloud9:

Oh and I can't wait to hear about your movie night I've never heard of that one.

Darn post went up before I was done - whoops! Go back and read again... :rotfl:

Thank you soooo much!

I can't believe it's almost time to go!!!!!

Tracy had her last work day today, but I have to work tomorrow :sad1: At least it's only one day

I got my nails done the other day

319905_10150816035165131_849790130_20795460_537150195_n.jpg

And I painted my toes as well

305772_10150803443695131_849790130_20702188_331203943_n.jpg

I am all packed and ready to go just gotta have Friday get here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter