5 Girls and a Boys Not So Scary Halloween PTR ~ 10/10 TR link

Love :love: the nails Natalie! Have fun! Don't worry about the rest of us, just suffering along here at home whie you are partying!

wow ladies only 1 more day :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: Sleep well tonight and have the most MAGICAL trip ever :thumbsup2

love the last movie night (we'll be doing something similar before we leave too :thumbsup2) we always watch that halloween video too...it is fun! i love th old clips :goodvibes

love the nails natalie :thumbsup2

have a great time!!!!!!! take lots of pixs (which i know tracy will) and get wait to hear all about it :cool1:

Love :love: the nails Natalie! Have fun! Don't worry about the rest of us, just suffering along here at home whie you are partying!

shush you will do the same when you go in Feb and I'm stuck here

Did you just "shush" me?!?!?

Hey you two.... play nice! :upsidedow

wow ladies only 1 more day :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: Sleep well tonight and have the most MAGICAL trip ever :thumbsup2

love the last movie night (we'll be doing something similar before we leave too :thumbsup2) we always watch that halloween video too...it is fun! i love th old clips :goodvibes

love the nails natalie :thumbsup2

have a great time!!!!!!! take lots of pixs (which i know tracy will) and get wait to hear all about it :cool1:

Thanks Julie! Sleep is always elusive to me the night before we go, drives me nuts! Too many things rushing thru my poor brain....

:rotfl: yes I will definately take a ton of pictures!

I took today off work :banana: so I am officially DONE for the next two weeks - yahoooooo!

Today I got to wish the kids well on their way to school and drop Demetri off. George is sleeping off his night shift last night so I have a quiet house to get all my last minute things done. I have some window decorations to make, some DIS tags to laminate, and I'll be checking in my Southwest flight this afternoon. Tonight is meet the teacher night and then that's IT!

Tomorrow, tomorrow.... I luv ya TOMORROW!

It's almost time!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! I can't believe it's finally here!!! I might have to look into that Villains movie, sounds perfect for next month! I'm glad to hear that haunted house kit wasn't too complicated, I was thinking of getting one, but I wasn't sure how hard it would be!

In case I don't get back here before you leave, have an absolutely magical time!!!!

Good luck sleeping tonight - I never sleep well the night before travelling :sad2:

Your plans are amazing, so I know it will be a wonderful trip :thumbsup2 So jealous that you are going to 2 parties, it will be so much fun!

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

:yay: Almost time!!:yay:

Hope you all have a magical trip filled with lots of pixie dust!!!pixiedust:

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!:goodvibes

Hey everyone... Tracy was lucky enough to have the day off but I had to work :sad2: I just got home from open house and have a couple things to do then it's bed time for me too!!!!

See you all when we gt back!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys are having fun!!! It's a shame that we missed each other - on hindsight I should've texted you whilst on the bus back from Epcot instead of once at the pool but oh well maybe we'll meet on a future trip!

Look forward to hearing all about your trip! :goodvibes

hey everyone thanks for the well wishes!!!! we had a wonderful trip but I guess you will have to wait for the TR to hear about it ;)

Right now we are all sitting at MCO waiting for a plane. We were scheduled to take off at 7:15pm but when we got to the airport we found out we will not be leaving till 11:45pm :scared1:

now so far it has moved back up to 11:30pm so w should be landing in Buffalo around 2:15 and with the border crossing and drive to home I figure I should be crawling into bed around 5am :sick: Think I will make it to work tomorrow?????

So I thought I would pop in and say hi :wave:

Natalie, I really enjoyed all your updates on FB while you were gone. I saw today about being stuck at the airport. Bummer! Not such a fun way to end the trip.

Hope you had a good flight and were able to sleep a little. Anxious to hear more details!!!!!!!! See more photos!!!!!!!!!!1 Hear all about the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (and you KNOW what I mean!)

I only saw Tracy's updates and photos, but it looks like you had a blast!!
I can't wait to hear about it. I hope the flight home was safe and uneventful!

Welcome Home!! I can't wait to hear about your trip! Looks like you had an amazing time from the photos on facebook!

Yay, welcome back! Oh no on the flight being delayed.

I saw pics on Tracy's f/book page and it looks like you all had fun! Can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

OK, so where are the links to the TR for the Two Crazy Canadians Halloween Spooktacular??

Natalie, I really enjoyed all your updates on FB while you were gone. I saw today about being stuck at the airport. Bummer! Not such a fun way to end the trip.

Hope you had a good flight and were able to sleep a little. Anxious to hear more details!!!!!!!! See more photos!!!!!!!!!!1 Hear all about the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (and you KNOW what I mean!)

No I didn't sleep on the plane :sad1:

What wedding?!?!?!?

I only saw Tracy's updates and photos, but it looks like you had a blast!!
I can't wait to hear about it. I hope the flight home was safe and uneventful!

The flight was very eventful, only in the fact that it was delayed by 4 hours :scared1:

Welcome Home!! I can't wait to hear about your trip! Looks like you had an amazing time from the photos on facebook!

Wonderful trip thanks

Yay, welcome back! Oh no on the flight being delayed.

I saw pics on Tracy's f/book page and it looks like you all had fun! Can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Can't wait to tell you all about it!

OK, so where are the links to the TR for the Two Crazy Canadians Halloween Spooktacular??

Are you trying to name our TR????? We don't have a name yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter