5 Girls and a Boys Not So Scary Halloween PTR ~ 10/10 TR link

Changes?! Your plans so far sound good. I really liked Tusker House for breakfast when we went, we did a before the park opened ADR and it was nice to get in early. I think we are going to do that again this trip.

Changes?! Your plans so far sound good. I really liked Tusker House for breakfast when we went, we did a before the park opened ADR and it was nice to get in early. I think we are going to do that again this trip.

A friend may be coming so there will be a lot of changes

I am really looking forward to Tusker House!

Um, you do know that Fantasmic isn't in EPCOT right?? :rolleyes1

Not sure how a Fantamsic night caused you to go from EPCOT (no Fantasmic) to Animal Kingdom (still no Fantasmic).

I was thinking the same thing...and laughed when you posted that.

Sounds like a nice day. I wish I could have more time in this park to explore. My DH doesn't like the park so much, so it usually is a short day there.

I was thinking the same thing...and laughed when you posted that.

Sounds like a nice day. I wish I could have more time in this park to explore. My DH doesn't like the park so much, so it usually is a short day there.

I am not a huge AK fan either so we normally don't spend a lot of time there although last trip we did spend a whole day, even into EMH

So sorry for confusing everyone

So I am hoping to find out this weekend if my trip plans will be changing or not. If they do I don't know if I will just continue here, start a new PTR or have a joint PTR so I will let you all know when I know or if I don't find out I will post some more plans for this trip!

Everyone have a great weekend!!!

OK everyone I warned that changes were brewing and it seems final decisions have been made!

I will not be going to Disney alone, my friend Tracy and her 2 kids are coming with us!

My clan is staying the same with me and the 2 girls but we are now staying at Pop Century (stayed there last year and loved it) and doing the regular dining plan. We are also going a day early Sept 23-Oct 1.

So to all my wonderful readers, disregard the previous plans and I will start fresh with new plans.

I will start though by letting Tracy introduce herself and her family.

OK everyone I warned that changes were brewing and it seems final decisions have been made!

I will not be going to Disney alone, my friend Tracy and her 2 kids are coming with us!

My clan is staying the same with me and the 2 girls but we are now staying at Pop Century (stayed there last year and loved it) and doing the regular dining plan. We are also going a day early Sept 23-Oct 1.

So to all my wonderful readers, disregard the previous plans and I will start fresh with new plans.

I will start though by letting Tracy introduce herself and her family.

YAY!!!! Oh my word... this is going to be so so so much fun!!! Can't wait to read all about it!!!

I'm in Nat! Can't wait to see how your plans unfold... Glad to see your friend and her family is coming. The more the merrier when in Disney!!! :cutie:

We have a total of 6 people going with us this year! And we too are staying at POP!

I'm in Nat! Can't wait to see how your plans unfold... Glad to see your friend and her family is coming. The more the merrier when in Disney!!! :cutie:

We have a total of 6 people going with us this year! And we too are staying at POP!

You are joining in just at the right time, all the new plans will be starting very soon.

You know the friend that is coming, it's Tracy (Mickey_Mom)

You are joining in just at the right time, all the new plans will be starting very soon.

You know the friend that is coming, it's Tracy (Mickey_Mom)

Oh NO WAY!!! I had no clue, I was just talking to her on FB about her trip, but didn't realize you were going together! That is so awesome! :banana: :cool1:

Hello! :wave:

Here's my Cast of Characters including the sole boy on the trip :rotfl:

232323232%7Ffp733%3B9%3Enu%3D798%3B%3E88%3A%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D3362524234348nu0mrj

We are sooooo excited to be joining Natalie and her girls on this trip! More details on how that came together soon but for now, a quick introduction.

Me! I'm Tracy and a bonafide Disney Geek. I'm usually planning out my next vacation in my head even while on vacation..... :rolleyes:

Ariana (DD14)! Ariana lives and breathes Disney and gets to spend her 15th birthday in her most favorite place on earth. Can't beat that! :cloud9:

Demetri (DS6) Demetri just turned six yesterday :cake: and is thrilled he is going back to his favorite place too. He also can't wait to do Disney with Eryka and Emma!

Yippee! We're going back!!!

Hello! :wave:

Here's my Cast of Characters including the sole boy on the trip :rotfl:

232323232%7Ffp733%3B9%3Enu%3D798%3B%3E88%3A%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D3362524234348nu0mrj

We are sooooo excited to be joining Natalie and her girls on this trip! More details on how that came together soon but for now, a quick introduction.

Me! I'm Tracy and a bonafide Disney Geek. I'm usually planning out my next vacation in my head even while on vacation..... :rolleyes:

Ariana (DD14)! Ariana lives and breathes Disney and gets to spend her 15th birthday in her most favorite place on earth. Can't beat that! :cloud9:

Demetri (DS6) Demetri just turned six yesterday :cake: and is thrilled he is going back to his favorite place too. He also can't wait to do Disney with Eryka and Emma!

Yippee! We're going back!!!

YAY You're here!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Emma was so happy to see the picture and now she says she will be bringing her simba on this trip too!

I told her how Ariana makes the characters hold him!

YAY You're here!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Emma was so happy to see the picture and now she says she will be bringing her simba on this trip too!

I told her how Ariana makes the characters hold him!

Ariana has named her's Baby Kiara. :lovestruc She still has Baby Simba of course and he'll likely come too... Demetri occasionally asks Ariana if he can hold him.

Baby Simba is well loved. Can you tell which is which? :laughing:

2010_1201Misc0150.jpg

How cool would pictures of the characters holding all of them up in the air be?!? :rotfl:

Great new plans!!

And happy Birthday to Demtri!

Thanks Jen! We revealed a few surprises to him yesterday (a few of them Disney related) and he's counting down the days until the 27th when Natalie and I are getting together with the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter