5 Girls and a Boys Not So Scary Halloween PTR ~ 10/10 TR link

Based on the results so far, it looks like your Piehole wins. I think those people were sucking up to you in the hopes that if you win the lottery you would take them to Disney. :lmao:

So on to our first day….

Now when I made the plans for this trip, Eryka noticed that I didn’t really have a lot planned. I do have plans but it is way more laid back than all my other trips.

The first breakfast we will be having in the world will be at my favorite breakfast in the world

DSCF9284.jpg

I absolutely LOVE O’hana for breakfast. The Mickey waffles are so soft and fresh and someone is walking around asking if you want some… so yummy. These are also the best scrambled eggs I have ever had. I tried to make them at home with cream but it wasn’t the same so I can’t wait to go back and have them again!!! Oh and the bread…. man I am hungry now, too bad I can’t eat here every morning (maybe next trip)

This will be the first time that we will spend our first day at:

day6253.jpg

I don’t know why but we have never made MK our first park so this year it is!
We have 3 days scheduled at this park (it’s our favorite in case you didn’t notice) so I figured on our first day we would do up the middle and to the right side, Main St., Fantasyland and Tomorrowland.

There are a couple things in this area we have never done that will be at the top of the list.

First meet Rapunzel and Flynn. The lines were crazy last trip so we skipped it so we will head there first thing.

The Tomorrowland Speedway, Eryka bugged to ride this last trip but we just didn’t have time. Emma will ride with me and we checked Eryka’s height since you have to be 54” to ride alone and she is 55”. Man she is tall since she is just turning 9 :scared1:

Stitch’s great escape is next for things we have not done. Eryka loves Stitch so we need to make sure we get this ride checked off. Question… how scary is this ride? Emma is a scaredy cat so I am little concerned about taking her on this.

And our last item for today on the haven’t done list is (you may be surprised by this) The 3PM parade Celebrate a Dream come True. I don’t know why I have not seen this but I must always be off somewhere in the park doing something and forget about it.

Does anyone know where this parade starts because we will have to leave right after to go to dinner so I’m hoping Main St then we can just take off?

Other than our must do’s we have some favorites to do:

Eryka wants to go on Space Mountain and she will have to go alone since Emma will go no where near it.

Emma needs to see the Fairies (not sure where they will be, know they are going to Epcot soon but don’t know if they are staying there, will have to see closer to trip)

Then they can pick whatever rides they want in the 2 lands and we will ride those.

I am hoping to book Dinner for 4:30 at 1900 Park Fare

day6055.jpg

This is a great dinner and if you haven’t tried it I recommend you do. The Strawberry soup is amazing and the character interaction is the best anywhere!

Last year Eryka and Emma got to open the restaurant and it was a great memory!

Now after dinner we can go back to MK if the kids want or if we did everything we wanted we can head back to the hotel and hit the pool or relax. It will be up to the kids but I am sure they will vote Pool!

So that is out Day 2 and first park day, what do you think?

Great plans. I have heard the the 3 PM parade now starts at Main Street. In the past when we watched it, it came from Frontierland, but I was told it changed sometime in 2009.

Great plans!

I have heard that Ohana and Kona both have wonderful breakfasts. I have not been to either for breakfast.

Stitches great escape was not all that scary to my kids...more annoying. I can see how it would be scary though. If your girls don't like dark or loud noises....

:goodvibes

When we were there in December I got myself a spot with a great view for the parade to come out of Frontierland. To my surprise it came from the Main Street Direction. Suddenly my great spot for seeing them come towards me became a great spot to watch the back of the floats. I got some pics of the front of the floats, but if they were directly in front of me I had a great view of the sun in my eyes.
So I'm guessing it will come from Main St. which works well for you.

I don't think Emma should see Stitch's Great Escape. It has an overhead seatbelt thingie that is pretty restrictive of movement and she wouldn't be able to turn her head all that much to see you for comfort. It has smoke blowing and smells ... smelling :laughing: and little scurry noises and puffs of air in your face.... no, I don't think that's a ride for her at all. :scared:

Woo hoo for Ohana breakfast followed by MK! This was our first day plans too and it was fabulous! Rapunzel & Flynn is definately a good idea to get an early show. It's a fantastic character meet and they spend so much time with each person. One of my favorite memories of all my trips. :lovestruc

I thought I read somewhere that the Fairies were going to permanently be in Epcot.... ?

Topped off by 1900 PF and swim time? GREAT day...... can I come with you? :sad:

I did not like stiches great escape at all. It's not even a ride. It's basically you sit in a seat and a harness comes down over your head. You sit there and watch a little movie, then the lights go out, and the sholder harness bounces up and down as if stitch is jumping on your shoulders and you get smoke and horrible smells blown in your face and even misted with water. DH and I have only ever been on it once, and say we will never go on it again. I had rather rider carosel of progress that stitchs escape, but just IMHO. Hope this helps!!

Sounds like a great day! Hope you manage to see Rapunzel and Flynn this time round and the lines aren't too long.

Great plans. I have heard the the 3 PM parade now starts at Main Street. In the past when we watched it, it came from Frontierland, but I was told it changed sometime in 2009.

Perfect!

Great plans!

I have heard that Ohana and Kona both have wonderful breakfasts. I have not been to either for breakfast.

Stitches great escape was not all that scary to my kids...more annoying. I can see how it would be scary though. If your girls don't like dark or loud noises....

:goodvibes

O'hana is Amazing, haven't tried Kona yet

saying Boo scares Em

When we were there in December I got myself a spot with a great view for the parade to come out of Frontierland. To my surprise it came from the Main Street Direction. Suddenly my great spot for seeing them come towards me became a great spot to watch the back of the floats. I got some pics of the front of the floats, but if they were directly in front of me I had a great view of the sun in my eyes.
So I'm guessing it will come from Main St. which works well for you.

YAY for meeeeeee:banana::cool1:

I don't think Emma should see Stitch's Great Escape. It has an overhead seatbelt thingie that is pretty restrictive of movement and she wouldn't be able to turn her head all that much to see you for comfort. It has smoke blowing and smells ... smelling :laughing: and little scurry noises and puffs of air in your face.... no, I don't think that's a ride for her at all. :scared:

Woo hoo for Ohana breakfast followed by MK! This was our first day plans too and it was fabulous! Rapunzel & Flynn is definately a good idea to get an early show. It's a fantastic character meet and they spend so much time with each person. One of my favorite memories of all my trips. :lovestruc

I thought I read somewhere that the Fairies were going to permanently be in Epcot.... ?

Topped off by 1900 PF and swim time? GREAT day...... can I come with you? :sad:

Funny that you know Em that well :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: I guess we will skip Stitch this trip since I assume I should not let Eryka go alone?

I thought they were going there for Flower and Garden then maybe over to DHS???

I did not like stiches great escape at all. It's not even a ride. It's basically you sit in a seat and a harness comes down over your head. You sit there and watch a little movie, then the lights go out, and the sholder harness bounces up and down as if stitch is jumping on your shoulders and you get smoke and horrible smells blown in your face and even misted with water. DH and I have only ever been on it once, and say we will never go on it again. I had rather rider carosel of progress that stitchs escape, but just IMHO. Hope this helps!!

I like Carousel of Progress :mad: It's a great big beautiful tomorrow!!!!!!!

It sounds like Stitch will not be a good choice for Em:eek:

Sounds like a great day! Hope you manage to see Rapunzel and Flynn this time round and the lines aren't too long.

I do too, I love her hair!!!

Eh, maybe. If she's adventurous and daring you can always wait for her in the gift shop, but I probably wouldn't.

Oh I didn't hear DHS at all. :confused:

Maybe someone else will go on it with her :rolleyes1

i can't remember where I heard DHS but I did hear it somewhere... I'm sure it was here somewhere since I only ever am home or on the DIS

Maybe someone else will go on it with her :rolleyes1

i can't remember where I heard DHS but I did hear it somewhere... I'm sure it was here somewhere since I only ever am home or on the DIS

Hmmmm, if she asks me very sweetly I might. :rolleyes1;) Back to the beginning to brush up on details so I can price it out!!!! :yay:

Hmmmm, if she asks me very sweetly I might. :rolleyes1;) Back to the beginning to brush up on details so I can price it out!!!! :yay:

I think there may be some changes brewing in this PTR... Didn't I say somewhere that I wasn't going to make any changes......:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter