555points to rent $10 per point - in holding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would be interested in availability December 18-25 (flexible dates... But would like 4days minimum) prefer wilderness lodge, contemporary, would try others but have never stayed at any). Just came back from AK... Would be last request (though we love it)

Would be interested in availability December 18-25 (flexible dates... But would like 4days minimum) prefer wilderness lodge, contemporary, would try others but have never stayed at any). Just came back from AK... Would be last request (though we love it)

Hi

You don't say what size accommodation, I have assumed studio?

There is Saratoga 18/19/20/12/23/24
Okw 20/21/22/24
Akl 18/2/23/24
Wilderness 20/24

And that's about it, let me know if you want to book

Thanks

Michelle

We would like to book a 1bdrm ASAP checking in 11/21/13 and checking out 11/24/13. Preferences: VGF, BCV, BWV, BLT, WLV.

Thank you!

300 points to rent -in holding so can only book 60 days ahead up to 31st January (end of my use year)

Please contact me with preference of dates /resort and accommodation and I will check availability

Thanks

Michelle

Hello!

I'm sending you a PM.

Thanks!

Melissa

Hi You don't say what size accommodation, I have assumed studio? There is Saratoga 18/19/20/12/23/24 Okw 20/21/22/24 Akl 18/2/23/24 Wilderness 20/24 And that's about it, let me know if you want to book Thanks Michelle

Hey Michelle..is wilderness 20 thru 24? Or just the two seperate days? And yes we are a family I 4 :-)

Looking for any dates available starting Dec. 21st for a studio at Hilton Head, or any dates between November 28-Dec.1st.

I know it is a long shot, but thought I'd check. We were able to get away to Hilton Head for the first time last December, but this year we are working around the kids school breaks, like everyone else. :-)

Thank you.

Hi Michelle
I am interested in 2 studios for Jan.2 to Jan.6,2014 at Boardwalk Villas
Thanks
Dave

Are there any 2bedroom units available - any resort - for 11/21/13 - 11/24/13?

Thank you!

Anything anywhere for a few nights between Jan 2 and 10? Even if it's just 2 or 3 nights within that range. Prefer studio AKV but am not picky.

We are looking for 1 night (3Jan) at any of the following resorts (order of preference)
Studio/Standard Only :)

Animal Kingdom
Board Walk
OKW

Thanks!!:cheer2::thumbsup2

hi there!

I just need one night in a one bedroom or two at AKL, Kidiani, WL for Dec 3. If you see any available I would love to rent! We have rented before.

Hello,
We are interested in renting points for a 2 BR villa at Wilderness Lodge or Grand Floridian 1/15-1/22. Any available?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter