555points to rent $10 per point - in holding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Michelle

Can you check availability for a studio for 12/20-12/25 (5 nights)?

My preference list:
1. Animal Kingdom
2. Boardwalk Villas

If neither is available, then open to suggestions on another studio. Thanks!

Lizzy

Hi Michelle Can you check availability for a studio for 12/20-12/25 (5 nights)? My preference list: 1. Animal Kingdom 2. Boardwalk Villas If neither is available, then open to suggestions on another studio. Thanks! Lizzy

Hi animal kingdom studio 20/23/24
Blt 20
Okw 21/23/24
Saratoga 20/21/23/24
Boardwalk 24

Sorry not all nights together, let me know if you would like to book

Thanks

Michelle

Hello, We are interested in renting points for a 2 BR villa at Wilderness Lodge or Grand Floridian 1/15-1/22. Any available? Thanks!

Sorry only 15/21 available at wilderness nothing at grand Floridian

Saratoga has 15/16/17/19/20/21 but nothing on 18

Anything anywhere for a few nights between Jan 2 and 10? Even if it's just 2 or 3 nights within that range. Prefer studio AKV but am not picky.

Hi

There is Saratoga 4/5/6/7/8
Okw 6/7
Blt 6/7
Akl 5/6/7

Let me know if you would like to book, I will need the names of those staying, ages of any children home address and telephone number you can email if you prefer michellecharlton1@btinternet.com

Thanks

Michelle

Can you please check to see any availability in January, for Grand Californian, for 3 days total. Anytime before the 18th. thanks!

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
It seems no studio for 12/22, right?

Could you check the availability for a better room?
Better room for ...
Animal kingdom: 21,22
Okw 20,21
Saratoga 22

Thanks.

Lizzy

Just wondering if these dates might be available. Didn't see a response, but I may have just missed it. Thank you!

Looking for any dates available starting Dec. 21st for a studio at Hilton Head, or any dates between November 28-Dec.1st.

I know it is a long shot, but thought I'd check. We were able to get away to Hilton Head for the first time last December, but this year we are working around the kids school breaks, like everyone else. :-)

Thank you.

Hello,

I am interested in a studio at BLT for check in January 2nd to check out on January 8th. We wanted standard view but will take whatever is available (if any). 2 adults and 2 children under age 3.

Thanks!
Alexis

Looking for the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge. Checking in on Sunday, January 5th and checking out on Wednesday, January 8th (3 nights total). Looking for the smallest room they have. There will be two adults and a six month old.

Thanks.

300 points left to rent -in holding so can only book 60 days ahead up to 31st January (end of my use year) Please contact me with preference of dates /resort and accommodation and I will check availability

Please don't waste my time tho and not pay once booked ( unfortunately there are some who do!)

Thanks

Michelle

Hi, I have never done this before? :confused3
But was interested in a 1 bedroom anywhere for myself and my 3 kids (12 year old twins, 9 year). The night of the Dec 6th and it helps, the night of the 7th.

Is there any availability? How would this work?
Thanks!!:)

Hi
We changed our plan
Could you check availability for four night between 11/26-12/3.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter