55pts LEFT of AULANI for rent @ $12pt REDUCED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be interested in renting. Is there any availability at Riviera from 1/28/2021 - 2/2/2021. Looking for a studio for 2 adults. Thanks!
I sent you a PM just now. I can tell you that the only studios available for the Riviera currently have a check in of the 30th and departing the 2nd. Total of 3 nights. Feel free to communicate via PM is easier

We are looking for Jan 29-31. Studio that sleeps 5 it a 1 bedroom. Prefer studio!

Any availability for Jan 15-18, studio (standard first)? Preferably Riveria or BLT.

Looking for 48 points for a 2 bedroom at the Hilton Head resort for December 31-Jan 2.

157pts @ $12pt!!!

To be USED BY: February 28th, 2021

Book By: December 18th, 2020

Home Resort: Aulani

Use @ ANY Disney Vacation Club resorts

TWO night minimum booking

Thank you

I only need one night but would you consider a one night one bedroom booking that is equivalent point wise to two nights in a studio? If yes I would be interested in a one bedroom at Boardwalk or Grand Floridian for Friday January 15 and checking out January 16. If not I understand and thank you!

I only need one night but would you consider a one night one bedroom booking that is equivalent point wise to two nights in a studio? If yes I would be interested in a one bedroom at Boardwalk or Grand Floridian for Friday January 15 and checking out January 16. If not I understand and thank you!
Sent you a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter