55pts LEFT of AULANI for rent @ $12pt REDUCED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Wickern

Earning My Ears
55pts left @ $12pt!!!

To be USED BY: February 28th, 2021

Home Resort: Aulani

Use @ ANY Disney Vacation Club resorts

TWO night minimum booking

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi I would like to rent or transfer 86 points for BLT Theme Park View for January 20 to 24th.

Hey! I'm looking for one night in January at old key West-- studio for the 28th.
Hi there, thank you for the interest. We’re only booking rooms for greater than 2 nights. Too many reservations to manage with single night booking. Sorry! Thank you again.

If you hover over your name it should say start conversation. You have to post 10 times before someone can PM you. There's a link explaining the process.

If you hover over your name it should say start conversation. You have to post 10 times before someone can PM you. There's a link explaining the process.

Sorry, I’ve been attempting to do the post suggestion and after the 3rd, it blocked me out for the last 40 minutes!

Sorry, I’ve been attempting to do the post suggestion and after the 3rd, it blocked me out for the last 40 minutes!
I can send a message to nevergrowinup, but not you Paul. You must have it blocked. I should have mine open. I would like to rent, please send me a message

Would be interested in renting. Is there any availability at Riviera from 1/28/2021 - 2/2/2021. Looking for a studio for 2 adults. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter