55pts LEFT of AULANI for rent @ $12pt REDUCED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Looking for January 11 to 14 at Boardwalk or Beach Club in a studio. Do you still have availability?

Hi! Looking to book for feb 3-5. Studio room in either grand Floridian, beach club or BLT. Two adults

Looking for a studio Jan 9th to Jan 14 or Jan 10 to 14th. Prefer Beach Club or Boardwalk but open. Anything available that falls for the 55 points?

Hello do ya have any availability left in points looking for Jan 1- Jan 5, prefer boardwalk if available for a studio sent pm

Hi,
We're looking for two studio rooms at Kidani or Jambo for two families. Both families are comprised of 2 adults and one 2 year old. Stay would only be two nights Feb 8th through the 10th of 2021. Thanks!

Just want to correct my last one for dates. Same people and rooms, but Feb 16th through the 18th. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Hi Paul, looking for 1 room in Aulani for 2 adults 2 kids (8 & 6 y/o) for any days between feb 17-23. Open to any number of nights your points allows

Sent you a PM. Looking for 3 nights, either Jan 9-12 or Jan 13-16, 2021. Several resort options.

Good morning, I messaged the other day and was wondering if you have points left? Paypal ready, expirenced renter. Thank you

I would like a standard view Inn room at Vero Beach for January 16-19 for two adults please. I appreciate the help!

Looking for a studio at Bay Lake Tower from 2/7-2/10. If you still have the 55pts, let me know.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter