• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

600+ Points Available for Rent @ $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Looking for a studio, two adults, May 16th - 23rd, but we are flexible on the dates. If there is no studio that week, we could go 9-16th, 23rd - 30th, etc.

Hello,
i am looking for a BWV standard view 2 br villa AND a standard studio total of two villas. for November 10-16 2015
we are flexible around those days and we can take 3 studios if 2 br not available. We are open to availability.
I believe the 2br is 200 points and the studio 68?
Thank you for checking :flower1:

I am looking for a studio at the Wilderness Lodge Villas arriving on 6/24/15 and departing on 7/04/15. The reservation would be for two adults and two children. Please let me know if anything is available and if you have points left. Thank you

My home resorts are Animal Kingdom and Saratoga Springs but I would be happy to look and make your reservation at any vacation club resort. I will respond fast to secure a reservation for you. Reply to the board, PM or contact me by email: roland.winter.74@gmail.com

Thanks!
~Roland °o°
Looking for a 1bdrm @ BLT Oct. 8-13. Any availability?

My home resorts are Animal Kingdom and Saratoga Springs but I would be happy to look and make your reservation at any vacation club resort. I will respond fast to secure a reservation for you. Reply to the board, PM or contact me by email: roland.winter.74@gmail.com

Thanks!
~Roland °o°

Hi Roland,

I selected your email link and it took me to another renter's email address. speicher46@gmail.com. I actually had him book for me thinking he was you at $12 a point, but he's $13 a point, so that cost me an additional $120. Thought you should know just in case others are trying to email you.

Hi, I sent you an email re: looking for approx. 5 nights this April/May for 2 bedroom Savannah view at AKL. Most dates will be okay except around May 20th (our son's preschool graduation). Do you happen to have points/availability? Thank you.

Good afternoon,

We are interested in a 2 night stay in a studio. Checking in June 3rd and checking out June 5th for 2 adults and 2 kids age 4 and 13. Our preferences are:
Animal Kingdom
Beach Club
Boardwalk
Saratoga
Do you accept PayPal?
Thanks for your help.
Jenn Rigdon

Hi! I'm looking for 3 consecutive week nights, standard studio, in July at BW, BC, BL, or Poly

Hi, I'm looking for 8/12/15 - 8/17/2015, 2 bedroom villa or 2 studio rooms.
Bay Towers
Contemporary
Polynesian
Grand Floridian
Animal Kingdom
Wilderness Lodge

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter