600+ Points Available for Rent @ $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, akl savanna view is 154 points and akl standard view is 119 points. Okw studio is 122 points, SSR studio is 132 points. There is a poly bugalow for 228 points as well. Are you interested in any of theses?

Roland
I would be interested in OKW.

I'm interested in renting from October 24-Nov 1. We just need a studio and the view isn't important. I'd prefer BLT or Animal Kingdom.

Thanks! :)

We were looking at Poly studio rooms and wondering if there was any availability from July 22-28. It looked to be maybe 146 points. Sorry....really new to this!

Hi there. It's a small amount but I'm looking for 10/9 AKV Jambo standard studio for four. I believe it's 14 points. Let me know if you are willing to do a small transaction.

Good Evening! We are looking to book a studio @ AKL for 12/8/15-12/11/15. We are interested in either having the points transferred, if that is an option, or renting them. Should be 33 points. Thanks!

A couple of questions, are these points transferable? If so, would you have about 155 available mid-Jan. 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter