600+ Points Available for Rent @ $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in either a studio or 1 bedroom for October 15th - 19th. I would prefer Bay Lake Tower or Beach Club Villas, but if those aren't available, I'd be open to other locations.

Thanks!

I think you missed mine as well. I'm not sure either is available, but I'd also be interested in Boardwalk.

Thanks so much!

Hi adoptnky,

Sorry about that :-)

The only resorts available during this time are OKW and SSR

SSR 1 bdrm 122 points
SSR Studio 62 points
OKW 1 bdrm 102 points

if you are interested, send me an email to roland.winter.74@gmail.com

~Roland °o°

No problem - and thanks for checking. Not sure we want to stay "that far out" but I will definitely let you know. Appreciate it!

I'm interested in renting from October 24-Nov 1. We just need a studio and the view isn't important. I'd prefer BLT or Animal Kingdom.

Thanks! :)

No worries but you missed mine too. I was just in the middle of lots of posts I think. Any change this is available? :)

Looking for Boardwalk or Wilderness October 2 - 6. Never done this before so not sure how it works.

Hi-
Looking AKV one bedroom December 1-6 Savannah (I believe it is 151 pnts.)...would prefer Kidani
Thank you.

Yes it is available at kidani. 151 points.

Would you like me to reserve this for you?

Roland

Hi Roland-
Thanks for checking my December dates. We were also thinking of September dates. 9/15-9/21 or 9/29-10/4. We would prefer BWV. standard one bedroom
Thank you again.

Looking for AKV savanna view. If it is not available, I am open to other locations.
July 5 thru 10
3 adults, 1 child

Thanks!

My home resorts are Animal Kingdom and Saratoga Springs but I would be happy to look and make your reservation at any vacation club resort. I will respond fast to secure a reservation for you. Reply to the board, PM or contact me at roland.winter.74@gmail.com

Thanks!
~Roland °o°
Looking for a xfer of 46 points need to complete reservation for 1 bedroom villa at Disney Grand Californian for December 9, 2015

Hi, since you can only do a transfer once a year per contract, I have a minimum of 100 points and I charge 15 per point

Roland

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter