600+ Points Available for Rent @ $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to see if there is any availability from 6/16 to 6/20. Any WDW resort in a studio or 1 bd. Could also got until the 23rd switching rooms on the 20th.
Email me please.
Thanks!

Hi Roland, looking at BLT, studio villa, any view, December 5-8. Is this available, are you able to book this far out?

We are looking to rent a studio, September 23 to 29th or 30th, VGF, BLT, Poly, BCV, or BW. Is there anything available in that time frame? Thank you! :)

In need of roughly 160 pts for either a 2 bedroom villa at SSR or OKW or the SSR Treehouse for 4 adults 2 children for October-early November. Please let me know if you have these available and have found availability. Thank you

Looking for a 2 bedroom villa for 8 nights, June 24 - July 2, 2015. First choice SSS, second OKW third AKL followed by Boardwalk and Beach Club. Thank you.

I'm looking to rent a place for September 20 thru 26. Would like the Wilderness Lodge but open to any.

Hi kuzco-like,

I dont see any availability. The nights of the 6th and 7th are not available in any AKL studio. Let me know if I can assist you further.

~Roland

I did not get it. It says I have no messages

Studio
OKW Deluxe Studio 63 points
SSR Deluxe Studio 75 points

I will look up 1 bedrooms as well and get back to you. Let me know if you want something reserved.

~Roland

I would like the SSR. I am new to this so what do I need to do
Studio
OKW Deluxe Studio 63 points
SSR Deluxe Studio 75 points

I will look up 1 bedrooms as well and get back to you. Let me know if you want something reserved.

~Roland
e SSR

The price is $13 per point. Would you like to mail a check or money order? I can work you through this. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter