7 day pas or annual pass

chrissy72

Mouseketeer
is it cheaper to get a 7 day park hopper plus( we are going 10 days) 2 adults, or get an annual pass. let me just add that we really have no interest in getting that 10 day pass. so with that.....please guide me!!! thanks ;)

7 Day Park Hopper Plus
(includes 4 plus visits) 339.74
Annual Pass (New) 392.99

Looks like you need 8 days to make it work!

But let me add, that if you have any idea that you might be planning another trip within the next year (say, next spring, this time, only a week early:) ) or if there are AP resort rates you could take advantage of, you might want to go AP anyway.

You may also want to consider an annual pass for at least one person in your family in order to be eligible for an annual pass room rate at one of the Disney resorts. Here is an excerpt from my soon-to-be-released book "The Luxury Guide to Walt Disney World:

Annual Pass: Unlimited access to all four Disney theme parks as well as complimentary parking and an array of discounts for 365 days. If your stay is more than 7 days or you plan to return within the same year, this is the way to go. You may even consider this type of pass for shorter stays simply to receive the great room discounts available for Annual Pass holders; only one person in your party must have an annual pass to obtain the discount. For those who make an annual trip to Disney, plan your return trip a few weeks shy of the expiration date of your pass and your park admission will already be paid.

if you decide on the 7 day PHP ticket try www.paramountinternationaltravel.com there price is 300.00 a ticket and you get a free breakfast voucher for each ticket,i think you may have to call and ask specificaaly for the free voucher,not sure.shipping is 15.00, we are going in may and we will be getting our tickets from paramount.:p

i thuoght paramount wasn't a good place to order from because they are not a part of the better business bureau. i was advised not to ored from them. any one have any positive or negative comments??

though i have not personally dealt with paramount, a friend of mine recommended them to me and really liked their service.

hi Chrissy, check on the budget board on this site they have alot of feedback about paramount and it all is good.:p

they are not a member of the BBB but you pay a fee to be a part of that anyway. alot of people on these boards have ordered from them and i dont recall any bad comments. they are a licensed seller of travel and have their number on their website. it is way at the bottom.

Forking over 300.00+ for a ticket is alot of $$$$$$. Might as well spend another hundred, take advantage of discounts and plan another trip for next year. Then you can come and go to parks all you please for the 10 days. Once you enter a park, that day is gone-even if you get sick or it starts to pour...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter