7A on Disney Wonder... No availability in 2020

Glad you guys scored some 7A's!
i haven't been able t get into the website since last night ughhhhhhhh

:yay: Yay!!! :yay:

I'm so happy I snagged my favorite room for our 2020 cruise.

You beat me to it. Still haven't gotten over my stealing it from you on the TA? That's okay, I got the last one :D

You beat me to it. Still haven't gotten over my stealing it from you on the TA? That's okay, I got the last one :D

We booked the WBTA late with some relatives that ended up backing out. I'm glad you enjoyed it. You have our second favorite for the WBPC.

party:I snagged a 7A stateroom 7622. So all that speculation on why these
Secret rooms and the Navigators Verandahs were not available was for naught. My thoughts (after the fact) were perhaps DCL just wanted to pad the price, knowing we were all salivating to get one of these staterooms. (but I am only a 3 time cruiser so I could be very wrong):confused:

Last edited:
Just got 7620 for my February 2020 cruise on the Wonder. It was only a $70 savings but it’s an upgrade from the 6A I had booked.

Just got 7620 for my February 2020 cruise on the Wonder. It was only a $70 savings but it’s an upgrade from the 6A I had booked.
I’m curious why that’s considered an upgrade? The openings are much smaller than what you’d get with a white wall verandah.

I’m curious why that’s considered an upgrade? The openings are much smaller than what you’d get with a white wall verandah.

The 6As have a relatively high solid wall, several of the 7A's, including 7620, have a full plexiglass wall. The cabin is sold as a 7A because part of the ship wall cuts off the top corner of the verandah.

Just a heads up, we had this room last year and the vibrations were very bad when the ship hits top speeds. We couldn’t sleep several nights. There are shims wedged in between the ceiling / wall joints to keep the roof from rattling too much as Disney knows about the problem.

Just a heads up, we had this room last year and the vibrations were very bad when the ship hits top speeds. We couldn’t sleep several nights. There are shims wedged in between the ceiling / wall joints to keep the roof from rattling too much as Disney knows about the problem.
Thanks for the heads up, I didn’t see that on any of the reviews I read.

We just sailed in that room on the Magic during the WBTA. Never noticed any undue vibration. Can't imagine the Wonder is any different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter