9 night Ultimate Norwegian Fjords

Anna Chassereau

Mouseketeer
Just booked the 9 night Norwegian Fjords out of Southampton, England for June 11-20, 2021. Anyone else on this cruise? So excited even though it’s forever away!

It’s on the Anthem of the Seas. Anyone sailed on this ship?

starvenger

DIS Veteran
My colleague was just on a quantum class that did Vancouver-Hawaii. He loved it!

Hopefully you can book the North Star pod for a time when you're near the fjords. That should be amazing.

Anna Chassereau

Mouseketeer
My colleague was just on a quantum class that did Vancouver-Hawaii. He loved it!

Hopefully you can book the North Star pod for a time when you're near the fjords. That should be amazing.
oooo that would be really cool!! I hadn't thought about doing that! Thanks!:) We’re looking forward to it! Our first Royal Caribbean cruise so I feel like we have a lot to learn!

Denise W

Disney Veteran
I have sailed on Anthem 3 times and my 4th will be in January. We love that ship!!
Denise

moericus

Mouseketeer
Anthem is awesome but different. You will miss the Promenade great open space. It gets crowded on the Esplanade(?).

However, 270 more than makes up for all of that. It's my favorite part of any cruise ship ever. I could have sat there all day.

Kids loved the bumper cars. I lost track of how many times we did those.

Book North Star early so you can have a make-up date. The wind cancelled our reservation for us. :worried:

This sounds like an awesome itinerary.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates