90 Day Fiancé!

[

QUOTE="usnuzuloose, post: 61122033, member: 252594"]
I couldn't do it , I am afraid of heights...
[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid to fall to my death,lol.

He said she knows he doesn't like heights and did it anyway.

Reactions: NAB

Angela and Michael - Please end things. Ridiculous

Akiniyi and Benjamin - She is not as innocent as she appeared when we were first saw her in the show

Tim and Jennifer - They need to just end things. They are not right together. He is so freaking miserable.

Omar and Avery - No way this will last. He wants her to be quiet if they argue. She can't be loud. She can't dance.

Cesar - You're insane and a bad actor

Zied and Rebekah - He asks her for money and he won't tell her what for. Then, you give it to him and later get mad. Yeah, thats on you. No one forced you to give him money

Darcy and Tom - Darcy you are a mess. Stop drinking. You are acting so needy and it is pathetic.

Pillow Talk

Annie and David -Love them. And what heck was on night stand next to Annie's bed? Were they cooking in bedroom ? :rotfl2:
Tarik and Dean - Crack me up. They are my favorite.

Kalani and Asuelo - Are sweet together.

Andrei and Elizabeth - Not a fan of his, but I would not want all those people in my bed either.

Angela and Michael - Please end things. Ridiculous

Akiniyi and Benjamin - She is not as innocent as she appeared when we were first saw her in the show

Tim and Jennifer - They need to just end things. They are not right together. He is so freaking miserable.

Omar and Avery - No way this will last. He wants her to be quiet if they argue. She can't be loud. She can't dance.

Cesar - You're insane and a bad actor

Zied and Rebekah - He asks her for money and he won't tell her what for. Then, you give it to him and later get mad. Yeah, thats on you. No one forced you to give him money

Darcy and Tom - Darcy you are a mess. Stop drinking. You are acting so needy and it is pathetic.

Pillow Talk

Annie and David -Love them. And what heck was on night stand next to Annie's bed? Were they cooking in bedroom ? :rotfl2:
Tarik and Dean - Crack me up. They are my favorite.

Kalani and Asuelo - Are sweet together.

Andrei and Elizabeth - Not a fan of his, but I would not want all those people in my bed either.
But no Colt and Debbie

Here's Angelas number: She loves the drama of fighting with him for a day or so then she calls him to talk.
When she wants to "You know what" she wants the drama put aside, then she fights with him again and then its time for "you know what again" she calls him again. She is gross. He has said he wants to get to America and live here and meet the guy in the white house and that's his end game. He doesn't want Angela, he wants an American life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter