90 Day Fiancé!

As cringeworthy and pathetic as Darcy is, wow what a manipulative creep Tom is!! He knows Darcy is all about putting a ring on it so he throws it in her face that she would have got her proposal if they had gone where he wanted to go. Wah wah wah pretty boy, cry me a river! If you love her and want to be with her you can do that anywhere. Scenery helps but you make the romance not the view from a yacht. Besides wasn't it just last week he was saying he never thought about marriage or what his wedding might be like? He had no intention of proposing just wants to control her feelings.

Sorry don't know how to put pictures side by side but Darcy's face when she is talking to Tom, clearly she is drunk, never saw her smoke before but her face looks like the jokers.......

Rebecca keeps saying I am still married to my ex, excuse me but he is still your husband, and I also want to know is how long has she been married to him?

Just back and have to catch up on the episodes, but Coltie on Pillow Talk judging people is ridiculous.
You were made to look like a class A jerk with your pick dude SHE MADE A COMPLETE FOOL OUT OF YOU!!!
The brothers are the best on the show, they crack me up.

Our Assistant Server on our cruise was from Brazil and the first night she brought over the bread dip and said, "here's your dippy", I died laughing... but she was sweet and lovable, unlike Larissa.

Just back and have to catch up on the episodes, but Coltie on Pillow Talk judging people is ridiculous.
You were made to look like a class A jerk with your pick dude SHE MADE A COMPLETE FOOL OUT OF YOU!!!
The brothers are the best on the show, they crack me up.

Our Assistant Server on our cruise was from Brazil and the first night she brought over the bread dip and said, "here's your dippy", I died laughing... but she was sweet and lovable, unlike Larissa.
I hope you had a good time!! Looking forward to tonights episode. I like the brothers also,

Rebecca keeps saying I am still married to my ex, excuse me but he is still your husband, and I also want to know is how long has she been married to him?

And has she started divorce proceedings? I can't recall if she says she has or not.

Anyone else think it is strange that Jeniffers dad would be jealous? Why would he over a boyfriend?
And how does Caesar know where Maria lives? He wired her money.....

Last edited:
I guess Colt went and bought a bottle of whiskey , since he polished off the bottle from Larrisa….... :rotfl2:Whoops he must drink a lot the bottle is at a 1/4 full.....

Ok, with Angela and Michael:what if he was a woman and was going to be with an older man who may not be able to help make a baby. Would the female then be able to to get a side guy?

Tim: dude you need to get se self esteem to get rid of insecurity.

Akinyi : I don't think she is as innocent,lol.

Cesar just stop. Give up the ghost.

Last edited:
Ok, with Angela and Michael:what if he was a woman and was going to be with an older man who may not be able to help make a baby. Would the female then be able to to get a side guy?

Tim: dude you need to get se self esteem to get rid of insecurity.

Akinyi : I don't think she is as innocent,lol.

Cesar just stop. Give up the ghost.
I understand Ben's concern as he is becoming a pastor, and if she has a past like that it can be forgiven. But the drinking can not continue as she has to be an example and for many other reasons

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter