90 Day Fiancé!

Now how did Jeniffer know that ring belonged to his ex? Come on a guy that owns a ferrari , that is more than the nice car I have and it is expensive. How could he not buy her own ring? Sorry I would not accept that either....

Now how did Jeniffer know that ring belonged to his ex? Come on a guy that owns a ferrari , that is more than the nice car I have and it is expensive. How could he not buy her own ring? Sorry I would not accept that either....

Seriously! He could have even put the diamond in a new setting, but the exact ring?
He's a moron.
I knew a guy who owned a jewelry store and if it didn't work out he would buy the ring back, not as full value I'm sure and change out the setting.
His wife had an amazing diamond ring and she was alway putting it in new settings.

Another 90 Day Fiancee story on People page:

"Evil" Evelin forgot to wear her engagement ring to the taping of reunion, she just forgot?!?!?! weird.
But told Corey he has to lose weight before she will marry him, i just dislike this girl so much.
I was hoping that corey would not go back, she does not want to marry him she wantted the money

Corey jumping though all those hoops for someone that is so obviously using him. I would tell her I would be right back and be on the next plane back to America. Evelin is a total loser bring nothing much to the table that I can see. Even with all he does for her I see no real affection for him.

Corey jumping though all those hoops for someone that is so obviously using him. I would tell her I would be right back and be on the next plane back to America. Evelin is a total loser bring nothing much to the table that I can see. Even with all he does for her I see no real affection for him.
Well no one knows how to commit any more, they want all the privelages with out the commintment

Honestly Tom was a jerk in the salsa club. Me and DH have been salsa dancing for 25 years and we never dance with random strangers in a club.

It doesn’t matter if she can dance or not. I have seen men who are good dancers on dates with women who can’t dance well but they don’t care because they stay with their woman.

Can we talk about how Darcy was dressed at the club, why does she always have to be on display???
Seriously, if she would just buy clothes that fit properly, but she did not pull off that outfit.
How can she possibly dance in those 6 inch heels? Put on some sensible shoes and he may be able to teach you some moves.
All she wanted to do was dance around him a sedative way. It's always about S E X with her.
She makes me cringe weekly.

It was asked because I believe its going to come out on the reunion show, its the same ring he gave to her.
They kept showing it really close up too.
It didn't look brand new, I purposely paid attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter