• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

90 Day Fiancé!

Can we talk about how Darcy was dressed at the club, why does she always have to be on display???
Seriously, if she would just buy clothes that fit properly, but she did not pull off that outfit.
How can she possibly dance in those 6 inch heels? Put on some sensible shoes and he may be able to teach you some moves.
All she wanted to do was dance around him a sedative way. It's always about S E X with her.
She makes me cringe weekly.

I agree that everything about Darcy is cringe worthy. The way she dresses, her shoes, her eyelashes, her neediness, etc. Sometimes, I just have to avert my eyes. I can’t even watch. She is a HOT MESS!

I agree that everything about Darcy is cringe worthy. The way she dresses, her shoes, her eyelashes, her neediness, etc. Sometimes, I just have to avert my eyes. I can’t even watch. She is a HOT MESS!
I personally love how Tom's sister said Darcy is all Tom picks with everything being fake. I can't stand to look at her face since it looks like she's about to fall asleep from the heaviness of her false eyelashes

I personally love how Tom's sister said Darcy is all Tom picks with everything being fake. I can't stand to look at her face since it looks like she's about to fall asleep from the heaviness of her false eyelashes
Hmmmm......that one that we first saw she really looked faked, forgot her name.

Here is a question for everyone, Why didn't Avery see an attorney about the visa before she got married?

And Akiniy I wonder if she bought the groceries on purpose, as Ben would have never known about that kind of thing not even to research before hand........

Yea, That process could have been started. I do wonder if she is in Syria(if so, she needs to get out especially now)

Akinyi, I think the food thing was also a "bonus" to the bride price.

Here is a question for everyone, Why didn't Avery see an attorney about the visa before she got married?

And Akiniy I wonder if she bought the groceries on purpose, as Ben would have never known about that kind of thing not even to research before hand........
Avery didn't bother to see an attorney because she's 19 and fails to realize she does not know it all. It seems at least half of what she does is done for the sole purpose of showing her mother she CAN DO AS SHE PLEASES!

Alikyi went with Ben to the grocery store and she knew EXACTLY what was being purchased. If anyone is to blame for a cultural faux paus, it is her alone.

I really think Tim is transitioning. I don't mean that as an insult, but some of the things done, or not done, makes me wonder.

Avery didn't bother to see an attorney because she's 19 and fails to realize she does not know it all. It seems at least half of what she does is done for the sole purpose of showing her mother she CAN DO AS SHE PLEASES!

Alikyi went with Ben to the grocery store and she knew EXACTLY what was being purchased. If anyone is to blame for a cultural faux paus, it is her alone.

what I don’t understand is how they think he’ll get an approval with the travel ban

It's called "producer driven drama". I'd guess 90%+ of the drama in these shows is fake - all put together by the producers.

Agreed. If the casting agency ever screwed up and hired some actors that were grounded they would be fired. Only the craziest people need to audition.

Evelin and Sumit are awful. It’s really annoying how their partners keep defending them. If I spend $50k on my partner but that still wasn’t good enough I would’ve said you’re right it never will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter