90 Day Fiancé!

Every time I watch Avery I thank God up above that my daughter doesn't act like her, never did. I truly feel for Avery's mother. Her heart must break constantly knowing that Avery will inevitably make the worst decision and put herself in danger or end up living so far away that she rarely sees her family.

If she was Angela’s daughter I can understand the apple not falling far from the tree. Avery’s mom seems so level headed and normal. She seems to have a loving family but always seems to be rebelling against something.

I just saw that Lorne and Alexi are excepting their first child. So happy for them.

Hope they stay on Pillow talk. They are what 90 Fiancé is about instead of all this weird drama. Mind you they did have there share of problems too.

Well I was sad to see the show come to a closure , it was certainly entertaining from a somewhat stressful life. I don't see how anyone could want to be with that loud mouth Angela what a hot mess, such a loose cannon.

Those 2!
Have u seen love after lockup on WE.. another Virginia Beach chick, she’s really trashy! Makes for great tv!

I am embarrassed to admit that I, too, watch Love After Lockup. That gal with the two inmates is a real piece of work. Honestly, these people get to vote. It’s scary.

I also have been watching love after lockup , it's amazing what people will go though for love and also kind of scary, haha

In my book Akinyi family should have been paying Benjamin, instead of the other way around. The level of poverty there is apparent, and the way her family was trying to railroad Benjamin was also apparent to me. There was nothing " special " about Akinyi to me , don't see her bringing much to the marriage other than herself. Honestly the first time her family said to me " that is not enough for a bride price " I would have been like " okay can you drop me at the airport, thanks" , they would have quickly said " lets rethink this" , her family is just after what they can get from him, and him being a weak man and not setting a solid price, I can forsee him having to pay for her well into his marriage . Question , what is so special about these people that they could not have went on Match Dot com and found here , instead of going half way around the world and spending a butt load of money to be used?

In my book Akinyi family should have been paying Benjamin, instead of the other way around. The level of poverty there is apparent, and the way her family was trying to railroad Benjamin was also apparent to me. There was nothing " special " about Akinyi to me , don't see her bringing much to the marriage other than herself. Honestly the first time her family said to me " that is not enough for a bride price " I would have been like " okay can you drop me at the airport, thanks" , they would have quickly said " lets rethink this" , her family is just after what they can get from him, and him being a weak man and not setting a solid price, I can forsee him having to pay for her well into his marriage . Question , what is so special about these people that they could not have went on Match Dot com and found here , instead of going half way around the world and spending a butt load of money to be used?
There’s a sucker born every minute, and Benjamin is certainly one.

Akinyi’s family saw how gullible he is and they will get every last dime out of him. Disgusting.

He should not have paid anything for her

I rewatched the show, did anyone catch the Rebecca's boss will be responsible for zied?
I didn’t catch that, but was curious since she brought another man/husband from Morocco (I think), how she would be able to bring another so soon after the divorce

I rewatched the show, did anyone catch the Rebecca's boss will be responsible for zied?

No! I missed that, omg that must be why she can get him here. Her friend should butt out!
There was a part when Shaun was talking toRebecca about him coming here and the screen was on Zied, she said something about not being sure 100% he would do like the ex and Zied's eyes darted really weirdly. I think he is gonna scam her too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter