90 Day Fiancé!

Just finished watching.

Jenny is a fool, Summit is a habitual liar and she looks at him like he's God, It's awful. She is desperate. He will hurt her and lie to her until she wises up. I just don't know what it will take for her to wise up. If he loved her as he says, he would've said goodbye to his parents when they arranged a marriage for him and he was already in love with Jenny. he's full of poopy.

So Aladin used Laura until her money was gone, no shock there. She said something about her pension shrinking. He said he paid for the wedding, Ok, but it wasn't really an over the top wedding, it was people outside dancing and eating. He didn't have it at The Plaza... She doesn't have the cash to apply for his Visa so he is moving on. He's gross.
I think Liam has an issue, the laughs were nervous laughs, he couldn't help it. Producers ate that up and included it. His father has done some interviews and is upset the way Liam is portrayed. Laura has a problem with picking men obviously.

OMG, the way Ronald lit up when he saw Daniel melted my heart. He loves that little boy, no question. He will not get here with his past criminal activity IMO. There is a piece of the puzzle missing too, he must have done something they haven't talked about. She has no trust for him, I wonder if he gambled her money too. The mother really dislikes him.

Deaven needs to move away from that man child, he won't change, another Liar.

I have to say I like the idea of Corey and Tiffany together, shame on me but I just do, they are a cute couple.

Paul & his mom, weird, weird, weird. Dad wants him cut off and I agree. He uses his Mom for his own needs, he's lazy and useless.
Funny, I said the same thing to my husband about Tiffany and Corey

Some random thoughts -

*When shifty meets shifty - the Rebecca and Zied story. Perfectly paired.

*Don't have much sympathy for Corey, unlike most. Apparently they have been together for years and are simply retelling their past for the show.

But I am sad to think that he missed time with his father for such an oh so wonderful time with Evelin.

*Wonder if Karine is in the witness protection program.

* I mean I did catch that Paul's own parents have changed their locks

*Tiffany - it is never going to last/go anywhere if she keeps up with this mother/child relationship with Ronald. I get that it is close to impossible to trust that situation but I doubt it will work long term with that kind of dynamic either

*Tim - Gay? Transgender? Intersex? Asexual? Horrid past experiences with sex? The possibilities keep piling up. And maybe his ex asked her obnoxious/inappropriate question about their sex life because she knows. It is so strange.

*I believe that Jihoon's word choices/english proficiency caused unnecessary hurtful feelings regarding his mom and Deavan. I don't believe that there really is that big of an issue. That's a shame. I hope Deavan can see that. And since Jihoon lied about getting housing for them yet again I would not be boarding that plane. His words mean very little after so many promises unkept.

And speaking of words - words we all never need to hear again :drinking1:laughing::

You disrespect me
Oh my God
Come on man
Jiggy jiggy
So much this - so much that - so much beautiful (allow me this one - Zied creeps me out!)

And the #1 never to hear again -

My Ukrainian girlfriend

My daughter was at our house for vacation and started to watch some of the episodes...even went back on her phone to look at Azan and his girlfriend (I forget her name!)--her first comment about Tom and his sister is that there is no way that they are related since their accents are just so different! She was just amazed at the stupidity of these people! And her comment about Zied....his hair is a greasy mess and he has a pot belly...what does she see in him!!

Tom and his sister - I have always felt like something is off, yet they seem completely at ease with one another.

Some random thoughts -

*When shifty meets shifty - the Rebecca and Zied story. Perfectly paired.

*Don't have much sympathy for Corey, unlike most. Apparently they have been together for years and are simply retelling their past for the show.

But I am sad to think that he missed time with his father for such an oh so wonderful time with Evelin.

*Wonder if Karine is in the witness protection program.

* I mean I did catch that Paul's own parents have changed their locks

*Tiffany - it is never going to last/go anywhere if she keeps up with this mother/child relationship with Ronald. I get that it is close to impossible to trust that situation but I doubt it will work long term with that kind of dynamic either

*Tim - Gay? Transgender? Intersex? Asexual? Horrid past experiences with sex? The possibilities keep piling up. And maybe his ex asked her obnoxious/inappropriate question about their sex life because she knows. It is so strange.

*I believe that Jihoon's word choices/english proficiency caused unnecessary hurtful feelings regarding his mom and Deavan. I don't believe that there really is that big of an issue. That's a shame. I hope Deavan can see that. And since Jihoon lied about getting housing for them yet again I would not be boarding that plane. His words mean very little after so many promises unkept.

And speaking of words - words we all never need to hear again :drinking1:laughing::

You disrespect me
Oh my God
Come on man
Jiggy jiggy
So much this - so much that - so much beautiful (allow me this one - Zied creeps me out!)

And the #1 never to hear again -

My Ukrainian girlfriend

You forgot one: "I just need your egg, I can tote it." :rotfl2:

She doesn't have the cash to apply for his Visa so he is moving on. He's gross.

i don't think it was that she couldn't afford it-she doesn't qualify for it. laura is NOT a u.s. citizen-she was deported from the u.s. after living in it illegally for years. the only place she could possibly apply for a spousal visa would have be in canada.

i don't think it was that she couldn't afford it-she doesn't qualify for it. laura is NOT a u.s. citizen-she was deported from the u.s. after living in it illegally for years. the only place she could possibly apply for a spousal visa would have be in canada.

Yes, you know, I wonder if he knew she wasn't an American citizen or not?

Why would Tom give Darcy a key to his home? That makes zero sense since she lives in the States, not like she was going to be able to pop over and use the thing. I think he bated her making her think she was getting a ring just for the shock value and then gives her a blimping key. Super cruel , seeing how he knew how much she wanted one. Plus I bet he changed the lock after she left, he was a huge tool in my book.

Was that key the actual key to his house? I know he said it was, but do people actually use those kinds of keys anymore? Looked like a key from harry potter lol.

2 hours ago Aladin posted his "real tell-all", and now has a countdown up for "Aladin's Real Tell-All Part 2" to be posted in a little less than 3 hours. Not sure on what I believe yet. It's all on his instagram, his username is AladinJallali

2 hours ago Aladin posted his "real tell-all", and now has a countdown up for "Aladin's Real Tell-All Part 2" to be posted in a little less than 3 hours. Not sure on what I believe yet. It's all on his instagram, his username is AladinJallali

What is he trying to attract another gullible woman to get him to the USA :rolleyes:

What is he trying to attract another gullible woman to get him to the USA :rolleyes:
I'm not saying Aladin isn't trying to scam his way to the US or Canada, but I think Laura is just as much of a scam artist.

I can't believe Corey and Tiffany cannot find someone in the US. Tiffany letting her son think of Ronald as his father is a huge mistake. He's an addict and his chances of staying straight are slim and none. And although no one else has mentioned it, I am pretty sure he has anger issues. No way I'd take those kids to South Africa for him.

Zied and Rebecca are well matched.
Evelin is evil.
Tim is "off" in so many ways. Jeniffer is attractive, but she is vicious with her words and no prize.
Michael has EARNED that visa by tolerating "I'll tote it" Angela.
Cesar (?) has got to be a plant. No way that story is real.
Paul is a nutcase and Karine is a scam artist. That poor kid of theirs.
Jihoon is 13 at best and Deavan is too gullible and fertile for words.
Darcey is an ugly, needy drunk....alcoholic really. Tom will never keep her around. I agree that he and his sister must have been raised by different parents or something. Accents are completely different.

I don't think I could go though life with a partner that I had to talk to though a phone app to understand or use short phases and hand gestures just to get a single point across.

I'm not saying Aladin isn't trying to scam his way to the US or Canada, but I think Laura is just as much of a scam artist.

I can't believe Corey and Tiffany cannot find someone in the US. Tiffany letting her son think of Ronald as his father is a huge mistake. He's an addict and his chances of staying straight are slim and none. And although no one else has mentioned it, I am pretty sure he has anger issues. No way I'd take those kids to South Africa for him.

Zied and Rebecca are well matched.
Evelin is evil.
Tim is "off" in so many ways. Jeniffer is attractive, but she is vicious with her words and no prize.
Michael has EARNED that visa by tolerating "I'll tote it" Angela.
Cesar (?) has got to be a plant. No way that story is real.
Paul is a nutcase and Karine is a scam artist. That poor kid of theirs.
Jihoon is 13 at best and Deavan is too gullible and fertile for words.
Darcey is an ugly, needy drunk....alcoholic really. Tom will never keep her around. I agree that he and his sister must have been raised by different parents or something. Accents are completely different.

Very well said!
Laura and Rebecca with their fake pictures, well Angela too. Scammers!
Jennifer is looking to get here too, she's not staying with him. If he was a Colombian man acting that way, she would have tossed him aside after week one. Tim is a chance to get to America.
OMG Paul, no words! Karine was hopeful with him, until; she got to know him as a partner, now she is looking for her next victim.
I read that Darcy & Tom are done, no shock really.

Well there really is a Maria . She is way Out of his league. Again she says he is not her type and needs to make more money to her friends.

Darcy is so desperate, texting him so much. I was confused that they were together when he said he only wanted to be friends. I like how his sister asked question about her not knowing him. Heck she got a key to his house did she know where it was....lol Why the heck is Jesse there?

Angela is in everyone’s face again, and why did she say to Avery she has grandchildren what’s that got to do with anything.

This tell all is better than the last one for drama...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter