• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

90 Day Fiancé!

Liam is unbelievable. Your mother is upset and he’s just laughing. What a horrible son.

I was actually kind of surprised that his mom was so upset about that, because I thought it was a symptom of something larger that is part of who he is. I saw it as inappropriate laughter, a social anxiety kind thing way of dealing with the stress of being in this very public situation talking about feelings, etc. He's had difficulty the entire time putting on a game face and he does clearly love his mother, so the maniacal smiling was really "off." I felt bad for him. He did not have the skill to handle that sort of interview. The words he said made sense. His facial expressions did not.

Last edited:
What was with the really pink/red eye shadow on Jenny's daughter's eyes...I couldn't stop looking at her eyes every time that she talked. I really do feel badly for Jenny because she really does love Sumit and I hope that he is sincere and doesn't break her heart again.

I was actually kind of surprised that his mom was so upset about that, because I thought it was a symptom of something larger that is part of who he is. I saw it as inappropriate laughter, a social anxiety kind thing way of dealing with the stress of being in this very public situation talking about feelings, etc. He's had difficulty the entire time putting on a game face and he does clearly love his mother, so the maniacal smiling was really "off." I felt bad for him. He did not have the skill to handle that sort of interview. The words he said made sense. His facial expressions did not.

I agree, I actually felt like the producers were exploiting him. They could have easily edited the piece. I am totally confused about the Laura/Aladin breakup... I may have missed something but I thought they were getting on just fine. Did I hear she couldn't pay for his visa? Perhaps that is why?

Just finished watching.

Jenny is a fool, Summit is a habitual liar and she looks at him like he's God, It's awful. She is desperate. He will hurt her and lie to her until she wises up. I just don't know what it will take for her to wise up. If he loved her as he says, he would've said goodbye to his parents when they arranged a marriage for him and he was already in love with Jenny. he's full of poopy.

So Aladin used Laura until her money was gone, no shock there. She said something about her pension shrinking. He said he paid for the wedding, Ok, but it wasn't really an over the top wedding, it was people outside dancing and eating. He didn't have it at The Plaza... She doesn't have the cash to apply for his Visa so he is moving on. He's gross.
I think Liam has an issue, the laughs were nervous laughs, he couldn't help it. Producers ate that up and included it. His father has done some interviews and is upset the way Liam is portrayed. Laura has a problem with picking men obviously.

OMG, the way Ronald lit up when he saw Daniel melted my heart. He loves that little boy, no question. He will not get here with his past criminal activity IMO. There is a piece of the puzzle missing too, he must have done something they haven't talked about. She has no trust for him, I wonder if he gambled her money too. The mother really dislikes him.

Deaven needs to move away from that man child, he won't change, another Liar.

I have to say I like the idea of Corey and Tiffany together, shame on me but I just do, they are a cute couple.

Paul & his mom, weird, weird, weird. Dad wants him cut off and I agree. He uses his Mom for his own needs, he's lazy and useless.

Just finished watching.

Jenny is a fool, Summit is a habitual liar and she looks at him like he's God, It's awful. She is desperate. He will hurt her and lie to her until she wises up. I just don't know what it will take for her to wise up. If he loved her as he says, he would've said goodbye to his parents when they arranged a marriage for him and he was already in love with Jenny. he's full of poopy.

So Aladin used Laura until her money was gone, no shock there. She said something about her pension shrinking. He said he paid for the wedding, Ok, but it wasn't really an over the top wedding, it was people outside dancing and eating. He didn't have it at The Plaza... She doesn't have the cash to apply for his Visa so he is moving on. He's gross.
I think Liam has an issue, the laughs were nervous laughs, he couldn't help it. Producers ate that up and included it. His father has done some interviews and is upset the way Liam is portrayed. Laura has a problem with picking men obviously.

OMG, the way Ronald lit up when he saw Daniel melted my heart. He loves that little boy, no question. He will not get here with his past criminal activity IMO. There is a piece of the puzzle missing too, he must have done something they haven't talked about. She has no trust for him, I wonder if he gambled her money too. The mother really dislikes him.

Deaven needs to move away from that man child, he won't change, another Liar.

I have to say I like the idea of Corey and Tiffany together, shame on me but I just do, they are a cute couple.

Paul & his mom, weird, weird, weird. Dad wants him cut off and I agree. He uses his Mom for his own needs, he's lazy and useless.
I swear I read somewhere very recently that Ronald doesn't have a criminal record that would prevent him from coming here. That little boy is beyond the sweetness thing. He so desperately needs to be loved. I think Ronald is sincere in his love for him.

But can we talk Devan and Jihoon. I am an incredibly forgiving person, but there is an absolute zero chance I would load myself and two little babies onto a flight to another country knowing my husband has not secured a proper place to live. I am also extremely frugal, but I would gladly eat the cost of my flights if I knew I had to share one tiny bedroom with my husband and two babies because my husband lied and failed to follow through.

What about Tim? How did you not close the deal with this girl in 2 weeks time?
There has to be an issue with him, she is a willing participant and yet he can't get it done.
She is hanging on to get her and her daughter to the US.

I wish I could get the unedited footage, I am laid up after surgery last week, I need more footage to occupy myself.

There has to be an issue with him, she is a willing participant and yet he can't get it done.

I wish I could get the unedited footage, I am laid up after surgery last week, I need more footage to occupy myself.
Oh I hope you are ok. I will keep you in my prayers. I don't know how much of this stuff is scripted but it needs to be natural. It was really bad that no one comments on evelin's laughing through all the stuff with Corey, she is taking him for a ride and that is sad.

He must be gay. He is definitely hiding something and making lots of excuses. I'm so sick of his lame reasons for not doing the deed.

Reactions: NAB
Oh I hope you are ok. I will keep you in my prayers. I don't know how much of this stuff is scripted but it needs to be natural. It was really bad that no one comments on evelin's laughing through all the stuff with Corey, she is taking him for a ride and that is sad.

Thank you I will be, just a couple toes that needed to be repaired. :scared:

It annoys me that no one brought that up. She called him fat for heavens sakes, but sure attack Ronald claiming he wants a green card. I so hope they break up and he wises up that she's using him. Who forgets to wear an engagement ring? She never seemed to wear the promise ring he bought her, and she enjoyed the attention the friend gave her.

It annoys me that no one brought that up. She called him fat for heavens sakes, but sure attack Ronald claiming he wants a green card. I so hope they break up and he wises up that she's using him. Who forgets to wear an engagement ring? She never seemed to wear the promise ring he bought her, and she enjoyed the attention the friend gave her.
Exactly

But can we talk Devan and Jihoon. I am an incredibly forgiving person, but there is an absolute zero chance I would load myself and two little babies onto a flight to another country knowing my husband has not secured a proper place to live. I am also extremely frugal, but I would gladly eat the cost of my flights if I knew I had to share one tiny bedroom with my husband and two babies because my husband lied and failed to follow through.

But the hypocrisy! Deavan and her child lived with her parents before moving to S. Korea and I'm sure when she came running back to the US with the baby she moved back in with them. It is probably cheaper to live in Utah than S. Korea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter