90 Day Fiancé!

Aykinyi spoke of the $$ a bunch of times, she is another user. She made him buy all the groceries and that isn't a tradition, I find that very suspect. She has no care for his son, making him spend unnecessary money.
I'm pretty sure they will fizzle. His family was very upset with him, and I don't blame them.
He got scammed.

Last edited:
No! I missed that, omg that must be why she can get him here. Her friend should butt out!
There was a part when Shaun was talking toRebecca about him coming here and the screen was on Zied, she said something about not being sure 100% he would do like the ex and Zied's eyes darted really weirdly. I think he is gonna scam her too.
I did notice that. I don't know how well he wouls do working with her in the restaurant , taking orders from a woman......

Aykinyi spoke of the $$ a bunch of times, she is another user. She made him buy all the groceries and that isn't a tradition, I find that very suspect. She has no care for his son, making him spend unnecessary money.
I'm pretty sure they will fizzle. He family was very upset with him, and I don't blame them.
He got scammed.
She knew that fhat was funeral food, and the brother was always blaming poor Benjamin and never apologized. But I do understand what Benjamin is saying and doing.

I didn’t catch that, but was curious since she brought another man/husband from Morocco (I think), how she would be able to bring another so soon after the divorce
I guess if she can afford it, it would not matter how many she brought. To mthat is discerning. I mean Rebecca is working two part time jobs.

I guess if she can afford it, it would not matter how many she brought. To mthat is discerning. I mean Rebecca is working two part time jobs.

At the reunion she said she was a restaurant General Manager and a part time PI.
She has 2 jobs to take care of the men she brings over :rolleyes:

Great one with drama of money and he is looking for someone to look for a woman to take care of the son.

And now we have a repeat of Tim and Veronica show...…...LOL

Wait for Tarik and Dean this should be a laugh a minute

Ok, the pregnant one with the Russian guy, sure, you are going to be the SPECIAL one he doesn't leave after his last 2 marriages.

The guy with the cute little boy who is dating the woman from the D.R. She wants an iPhone and he wants someone to help with his son.

The wine guy, I think he should just hook up with Darcy lol.

Ok, the pregnant one with the Russian guy, sure, you are going to be the SPECIAL one he doesn't leave after his last 2 marriages.

The guy with the cute little boy who is dating the woman from the D.R. She wants an iPhone and he wants someone to help with his son.

The wine guy, I think he should just hook up with Darcy lol.
Mr. Wine guy lives a few houses away from the ex....now they are good friends just like Tim and Veronica. They live in the expensive area of Greenwich CT, that is so expensive it was the place where one of the Mr. Kissel's lived. The home they rented there was 16 thousand a maonth.. Can't imagine how much the homes are to buy LOL

Oh did anyone catch Michael was crying to Angela? I doubt he is going to marry her.

A Promo Shows Michael Crying While Discussing Marriage With Angela & Her Family

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter