90 Day Fiancé!

they should also watch kahlani and olga's stories as well (olga was the young russian girl who got pregnant by 'steven' who went over for the birth of the child and was an absolute ****** complaining that she was spending too much time w/their newborn and not enough time with him/making him feel special :crazy2: ). all 3 of these relationships were born of vacation pregnancies.

You're absolutely right, there are a plethora of stories from this series that are great learning tools.
Even a few for men, Yazan for one, Brittany is a liar and not good for him.

So Paul has posted an Instagram Story, that Karine is in Indiana with Pierre and is expecting another baby boy.
Sounds very strange, but they are strange people, another baby being brought into the world from these two....smh

Says he hasn't seen Pierre since July, will probably never see him again or the new baby boy.
Said he organized the house in Kentucky and is now in Brazil organizing that house, weird that they have no money but still kept their home in Brazil.
Who knows if it's even true.
Said his Mother is having a mental breakdown because she hasn't seen Pierre.
Who is Karine with in Indiana? Very strange.

So Paul has posted an Instagram Story, that Karine is in Indiana with Pierre and is expecting another baby boy.
Sounds very strange, but they are strange people, another baby being brought into the world from these two....smh

Says he hasn't seen Pierre since July, will probably never see him again or the new baby boy.
Said he organized the house in Kentucky and is now in Brazil organizing that house, weird that they have no money but still kept their home in Brazil.
Who knows if it's even true.
Said his Mother is having a mental breakdown because she hasn't seen Pierre.
Who is Karine with in Indiana? Very strange.

From what I heard she is in hiding because Paul was abusing her. But who knows what is true.

Yes, when they were arguing about her going to the Lawyer, they definitely edited something out, because he was talking normally then all of the sudden she was crying and he went to her and hugged her. Then in his confessional he said "sometimes I go too far." What didn't we see him say? Why didn't we see him say it?

Deavan posted a pic on Instagram of her son and her new Korean beau dressed to match.
She took a lot of heat and pulled it down.
Poor Jihoon. Are they even divorced?

I feel horrible for all the kids involved in these stories. The parent always start out saying that if their kids aren’t okay or safe or number 1 (or whatever else they insist on) that they will walk away from the relationship. The kids always aren’t okay or safe and the parent stays because they are “in love”. So selfish

I know its 2020, but every young girl should be made to watch what Ari is going through (even though it's a 3rd world Country she is in) and be sure to take charge of birth control in any and all situations.
What a mess they have made.
He couldn't possibly please her there in Ethiopia.
She had a very privileged life here and she is use to her creature comforts.

*She acts like she doesn't really enjoy his company either.

She is the one that if I could reach thru the tv and smack some sense into someone, it would be her. Or just smack her. Such a selfish spoiled brat.

The thing that really bothers me is that she traveled a lot before hooking up with him. It isn't like she was totally clueless as to what things would be like. Poor guy works 3 jobs and still can't afford what she insists she needs.

Forget Jihoon, her children need her attention more than another man.

Totally agree. When Deavan and her mom went out for tea, they were wondering how Drascilla was treating Jihoon and laughing about it...all the while Drascilla was punching Jihoon in the arm. They never discipline her. She stands on countertops or kitchen tables and yet don’t do anything about it.

Totally agree. When Deavan and her mom went out for tea, they were wondering how Drascilla was treating Jihoon and laughing about it...all the while Drascilla was punching Jihoon in the arm. They never discipline her. She stands on countertops or kitchen tables and yet don’t do anything about it.
I can't stand watching negligent parenting.

The thing that really bothers me is that she traveled a lot before hooking up with him. It isn't like she was totally clueless as to what things would be like.

From what she posted on instagram I guess she didn't leave the American resort very often, as she said the resort was the most beautiful part of Ethiopia. I think she was a spoiled brat and once she realized mommy and daddy weren't going to rescue her and force her to come home she got a hard reality check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter