90 Day Fiancé!

From what she posted on instagram I guess she didn't leave the American resort very often, as she said the resort was the most beautiful part of Ethiopia. I think she was a spoiled brat and once she realized mommy and daddy weren't going to rescue her and force her to come home she got a hard reality check.
I wonder if her parents didn't rescue her on purpose to teach her a lesson. She was probably a difficult teenager...impulsive, rebellious, and entitled. I would love to listen in on their conversations about how to deal with their adult daughter who "fell in love with a man from Ethiopia and got herself knocked up." They seem like nice parents, at least the mother is. Maybe they learned from past experience that if they tell her, "No," she will go out and do it. Letting her learn the hard way may be the only way for her to realize how stupid she's been.

I wonder if her parents didn't rescue her on purpose to teach her a lesson. She was probably a difficult teenager...impulsive, rebellious, and entitled. I would love to listen in on their conversations about how to deal with their adult daughter who "fell in love with a man from Ethiopia and got herself knocked up." They seem like nice parents, at least the mother is. Maybe they learned from past experience that if they tell her, "No," she will go out and do it. Letting her learn the hard way may be the only way for her to realize how stupid she's been.

Yeah I get that feeling too, that they were trying to teach her a lesson. I also think that the mom went to Ethiopia to check and make sure she be safe especially seeing that she's had struggles before (cutting scars).

Totally agree. When Deavan and her mom went out for tea, they were wondering how Drascilla was treating Jihoon and laughing about it...all the while Drascilla was punching Jihoon in the arm. They never discipline her. She stands on countertops or kitchen tables and yet don’t do anything about it.

When she was smacking Jihoon, I was so annoyed.
But honestly, I wouldn't put it past production to encourage the behavior.
That child needs love and attention, Mommy too busy looking at herself in the mirror and taking pictures of herself for Instagram with filters to look like she a super model.
It's so strange, we know what you really look like, Deavon.

When she was smacking Jihoon, I was so annoyed.
But honestly, I wouldn't put it past production to encourage the behavior.
That child needs love and attention, Mommy too busy looking at herself in the mirror and taking pictures of herself for Instagram with filters to look like she a super model.
It's so strange, we know what you really look like, Deavon.
So she has a type.
She does. Her boyfriend, who she just broke up with before Jihoon, was also Korean. And then she was instantly pregnant. Her premature baby was 10 lbs. My math equals a lot of unnecessary heartache for Jihoon, who wasn’t the big fish she wanted after all. She is a piece of work...

She does. Her boyfriend, who she just broke up with before Jihoon, was also Korean. And then she was instantly pregnant. Her premature baby was 10 lbs. My math equals a lot of unnecessary heartache for Jihoon, who wasn’t the big fish she wanted after all. She is a piece of work...

Holy cow!! Is it possible?........

Angela is a 54 yr old woman and she didn't get a beautiful new set of bra and panties to wear under her wedding gown?
Any and all women would know a regular bra would show.
Seriously it blows my mind, the under garments are as important as the outer. Basic 101 dressing.

Honestly, Angela is a hot mess. I have said from the beginning that she is as dumb as a bag of rocks. My opinion has not changed. I am sorry that her mother was sick and has sinced passed, but, wow, she is something else.

Paul taking Karine and Pierre to the waste treatment plant was hard to watch. What in the world was he thinking?

Honestly, Angela is a hot mess. I have said from the beginning that she is as dumb as a bag of rocks. My opinion has not changed. I am sorry that her mother was sick and has sinced passed, but, wow, she is something else.

Paul taking Karine and Pierre to the waste treatment plant was hard to watch. What in the world was he thinking?

Paul is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
I was reading on another forum and there was man who was a convicted felon, who has served his time and he also lives in Kentucky, he says he has been able to find a good job and is doing well.
Paul is lazy and doesn't want a job.

Seriously...why did Paul think taking Karine to the waste treatment plant would impress her? What a dumbie.

I think he thought that if he dragged his wife and child with him, and asked for a job, that they would feel badly for him, and give him a job.

Yes, it's hard to get a job with a record, but not impossible. McDs would probably give him a job and if he was a good worker, he could quickly get promoted and have a paying job and maybe even some benefits.

Paul is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
I was reading on another forum and there was man who was a convicted felon, who has served his time and he also lives in Kentucky, he says he has been able to find a good job and is doing well.
Paul is lazy and doesn't want a job.

I think he's a controlling guy who doesn't want to get a job because that would mean that Karine would be by herself for more than 8 hours and he can't see what she doing during that time.

Just how badly does Michael want a green card to keep dealing with Angela? Lord, the woman is 54. Not very attractive, overbearing in so many ways. The guy is a 24 year old kid. Seriously? Is she really this stupid?

Just how badly does Michael want a green card to keep dealing with Angela? Lord, the woman is 54. Not very attractive, overbearing in so many ways. The guy is a 24 year old kid. Seriously? Is she really this stupid?

I think Michael is 31, but still - he really wants to get to the USA. Why else would he put up with Angela? And, yes, she really is that stupid. Unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter