90 Day Fiancé!

Well next week looks interesting. So now Zied is hiding something?

Darcey really needs help , this is a side we never seen before with the sisters. I would mad too if I was Tom about Stacey being late. Wonder what her boyfriend is thinking about the whole thing. At least Darcey wasn’t in heels on the double date , even though she did change into them for the restaurant.

Watching the new Pillow Talk.

Annie and David and my boys from here in the 757 lol.

Who are the 2 dark hair women with the Samoan looking guy?

Coltie and his mom ugh. Colt don't you have to check on the girl you have tied up under your bed sorry he is creepy.

Kolani and her sister. Kolani went on vacation , hooked up with him and got pregnant. First time for her too she was a virgin.

Sister was there for her and took on roll as dad until he came over.

They now have another baby, pregnant as soon as he came over. He had no job at the time and they were staying at one of her dad’s porperties.

Glad to see they all get along now.

Darcy.. desperation does not look good on you.
Cesar.. did anyone get the Impression from Mariasvoice??? She sounded like an older woman, not a 20 something year old.
Would not surprise me at all. I hope he can move forward, pay his bills and live a happy life. It’s just Sad.
Rebecca... that Zied is over his head... but his America Prize is worth it to continue on.
And he’s number 4, eek!
Avery.. just a Sad story of a lost young woman. I feel for her mom, that has to be Hell to live thru.

Watching the new Pillow Talk.

Annie and David and my boys from here in the 757 lol.

Coltie and his mom ugh. Colt don't you have to check on the girl you have tied up under your bed sorry he is creepy.
Did you catch colt's mom playing with his ears? If I ever get to vegas again I don't want to run into them......

Did you catch colt's mom playing with his ears? If I ever get to vegas again I don't want to run into them......

Eww no I went to get some food lol.
I did get the part where Deb said something like she didn't want to discuss edible panties with her son and he said don't knock it til you try it I think.

Darcy.. desperation does not look good on you.
Cesar.. did anyone get the Impression from Mariasvoice??? She sounded like an older woman, not a 20 something year old.

Yes and now I have the Aerosmith Sweet Emotion video in my head with at the end it was an older housewife really only the phone talking dirty to the young guy.lol

Casaer is good at the one tear .

How about Colty drinking from the juice box and he was using the straw to pour into a glass? Also, is it my imagination or did he get really fat? He does really creep me out and how about Debbie sitting there in her pj's? Then Colty goes off to bed and leaves Debbie to clean up the table and the mess!

I also thought it was a little strange that Kolani's sister was sitting between them...a little awkward but I do like him! Love Annie! But why do they have to put Pillow Talk on at 11:00 p.m.....I did stay up to watch it but was tired this morning!

Darcy is seriously in need of medication, or maybe I am ..... don't even get me started on "coltie" such a creepy relationship with mommy, and Cesar, poor dear take a hint.

I agree...Darcy is such a needy individual. It really is sad because it looks like she has money (from the fancy clothes) and isn't that bad looking. I just can't believe the amount of luggage she travels with...she must have taken 4 suitcases to Albania.

I do feel bad for Caesar but come on...sending money for the last 5 years to someone you have never met? I did read that he is trying to break into acting??
My husband doesn't really watch this show but is in the room when I watch it and it said to me last night....can you imagine if I brought Angela home to meet my mother.....LOL!!! It was comical when she put the cake in his face. He seems like a nice guy but I just wonder if he is a scammer or just trying to better himself.

Darcy - needs major therapy. I dont blame Tom for being upset either. That is so rude being that late.

Cesar - Used to feel sorry til I read about breaking into acting thing and he already knew Maria was breaking up with him. Nice one tear..lol

Zied and Rebekah - Had no idea she was married that many times. How many more times was she going say "I don't know". She was a mess.

Angela and Michael - Yuck. Yuck Yuck. Michael needs to find a better ticket to America and stop with the lies.

Emery and Whats his name - She is so naïve. I feel for her mom. Omar looks and acts all nice, but I feel like it is all an act.

Pillow Talk - Love Annie. I love how much she laughs. Her and husband are so good together. Forget his name.
I enjoy watching Tarik and his brother. They both crack me up. Coltie and his mom gross me out. YUCK
Kalani, her husband and her sister are great as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter