90 Day Fiancé!

I wouldn’t put my dogs in a car I was just leasing but that’s me. I also will never be able to afford a Porsche.

On a side note is anyone else bored with this episode? I don’t care about Baby Girl Visa’s and Geoffrey’s stories. Not enough of the Williams.

I definitely find a lot of these online bloggers/vloggers are all about image so it wouldn't surprise me if she does lease the car. Also, maybe I am totally making this up but isn't she a cam girl too? Those can make a lot of $$$.

You know it is bad when you feel worse for the Nigerian scammer than the gullible American. Visa was so awful to Usman — if that’s her version of love, can you imagine her without a shred of love in her heart?

I wish David would stop making that creepy sound when he hugs Lana. I laughed out loud when David’s hideous coat got stuck in the car door. 😂

Varya needs to RUN from Geoffrey. Has she not Googled him?

The Tell-All will be very interesting. Can’t wait. (Obviously, I don’t have a lot going on right now.😁).
Both Varya and Geoffrey are crazy. Maybe they deserve each other.

I wish David would stop making that creepy sound when he hugs Lana. I laughed out loud when David’s hideous coat got stuck in the car door. 😂

The Tell-All will be very interesting. Can’t wait. (Obviously, I don’t have a lot going on right now.😁).
Has anyone else noticed Lana was a cold fish during all hugs EXCEPT when he was at the airport lol

I squeal with discomfort every time David moans. He really grosses me out.

What did Usman’s mom say? It’s tradition? for couples to have 2 kids right away? Or something to that affect, yeah I think that ship sailed and sank already
Yeah she said that he needs to give her 2 children within 3 years. Lol that’s not happening with Lisa , maybe he promised his mom he would have another wife for that.

That wedding dress was ill fitted. The red one at least was. The hair clip was weird too.

The Tell All should be good train wreck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter