92 Points for Rent $11-$12pp must be used by 1/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any studios or 1-bedrooms available during 11/4/17-11/12/17 anywhere on property for two adults and a child?

Hi! Are your points still available? Looking for Aulani, any dates in Jan. 2018, for a hotel room (7 or 8 nights) or a 1-bedroom (least expensive view, 6 nights), for 4 people. Thanks!

Looking for a one-night stay or a two-night stay (whichever is available) at Grand Californian. 11/19 for the one-night stay...and 11/19 - 11/21 for the two-night stay.
2 adults
2 kids
Studio is fine...
Thanks so much for checking!

I'm looking for a one-night stay or a two-night stay at Grand Californian on November 19 (for the one-night stay) and/or the two night stay on November 19 - 21. Is that available, by chance?
2 adults
2 kids
Studio is fine, any view
Thanks so much for checking!

I have 220 points for rent or transfer. Use by 1/31/18.

I have rented points for over 8 years, use a contract and have references.

*using less than all 220 points @$13 pp

*use all 220 points @$12pp

I will need the following for all inquiries:

Number of travelers
Ages of children
Resort choice
Room size
Preferred Room View if applicable
Dates of travel
(please note availability of weekdays/weekends at all DVC WDW Florida resorts through Jan. 1 is extremely low/non-existent)

Points can be used at any DVC resort

I would love to find a studio at WDW for 1-3 nights between Nov 17 and Nov 22. Please let me know if you anything works. Any resort is fine. Thanks!

Hi, if your points are still available, I could use all of them, (contingent on resort availability of course). I'm new here, and if there's a place to PM - I'm missing it. Can you please advise if the points are still available, and if so, email me: anne.draves@gmail.com?

Hi, I am looking for Nov. 11 - 17th either the Contemporary, Polynesian, yacht club for a standard room or club level would be willing to split between two of the resorts. Thanks

Hi, I am looking for Nov. 11 - 17th either the Contemporary, Polynesian, yacht club for a standard room or club level would be willing to split between two of the resorts. Thanks

Hello
Last minute checking are there any studios or one bedrooms available for Tuesday 10/24 for three nights
Thank you
Danielle

If you still have points available, looking for Deluxe Studio at Polynesian or Wilderness for Jan 16-22.

TIA
Don

Good afternoon,
Looking for any resort that sleeps 5 for 2 nights (January 13th and 14th). Appreciate if you can check availability and final price.
Thank you, Camilo

I have 220 points for rent or transfer. Use by 1/31/18.

I have rented points for over 8 years, use a contract and have references.

*using less than all 220 points @$13 pp

*use all 220 points @$12pp

I will need the following for all inquiries:

Number of travelers
Ages of children
Resort choice
Room size
Preferred Room View if applicable
Dates of travel
(please note availability of weekdays/weekends at all DVC WDW Florida resorts through Jan. 1 is extremely low/non-existent)

Points can be used at any DVC resort
I would like to rent points for BLT, studio, standard, or any of the MK properties. 2 adults, 1 child 9years old, 12/1-12/6 2017. Thanks in advance. Valerie

Hi There. Experienced renter here looking for deluxe studio

Jan 11-16

I believe vb is available is anything else?

Please email at paul1211 at me dot com

Thanks so much

er looking for

Sorry to have missed your post. VB is the only availability for studio for your dates requested.Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 9.10.40 PM.png

I know it's a longshot based on previous posts and busy time, but just in case anything opened up, looking for 1 night studio for 11/10, preferably at AKL.

Good afternoon,
Looking for any resort that sleeps 5 for 2 nights (January 13th and 14th). Appreciate if you can check availability and final price.
Thank you, Camilo

Choices in screenshots attached: SSR, VB, HHI.Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 9.13.25 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 9.14.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 9.15.18 PM.png

I would like to rent points for BLT, studio, standard, or any of the MK properties. 2 adults, 1 child 9years old, 12/1-12/6 2017. Thanks in advance. Valerie

nothing available for those dates. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter