• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"A 13th Visit AND We Get To Miss School?! It Doesn't Get Better Than This!"

StitchIsBeast

Earning My Ears
Hello, all! :wave:

In this PTR {which is my first and I'll probably be doing it all wrong :rolleyes:}, I'll be covering WHO will be going on this vacation, WHAT we are planning on doing, WHERE we will be staying, WHEN this will all be happening, WHY we've been going to Disney for 13 years, and HOW we decided on where to stay and where to dine. Right now, I have no good pictures of myself and/or the cast. I'll try to go find some, but I don't know how long it'll take :confused3. In the meantime, let's hope that I get some readers :lmao:!

Let's start this PTR off right {I hope ;)} by introducing the WHO'S or the cast that will be going on this Disney vacation!

ME {Ally}:
Me.png

I'm a typical teenager who will be celebrating her 13th visit to Disney! WOOT :woohoo:! Sorry that the picture's so blurry, I zoomed in and cropped my cousin out on my phone :rotfl:! Taylor, if you're reading this, sorry :lmao:!
-Favorite Park: MK.
-Favorite Ride{s}: SplM, BTM, HM, POTC, TTA, SpaM, Tot, RNR.
-Favorite Place{s} to Eat: Anywhere :thumbsup2
-Favorite Character{s}: :stitch:

Alright, so nobody else wanted to have their picture taken. Don't worry, though. I'll put them sneak them up onto the site when we're in Disney ;).

DDad {Lee}:
He's the only reason why we keep going back to Disney. He has just as much love and appreciation for Disney as I do, if not more!
-Favorite Ride{s}: SplM, HM, ToT, RNR.
-Favorite Place{s} to Eat: Biergarten, Le Cellier, Liberty Inn.
-Favorite Character{s}: :stitch:, :donald:

DMom {Jen}:
She likes Disney, but isn't obsessed with it like DDad & me. Honestly? I don't think she'd care if we ever went back :eek:.
-Favorite Park: EPCOT.
-Favorite Ride{s}: TTA, HM, PPF.
-Favorite Place{s} to Eat: Le Cellier, Liberty Inn, Tokyo Dining.
-Favorite Character{s}: :tinker:.

DBrother {Jason}:
He's just like DMom :sad2:. I think it's because he doesn't like the 16+ hour car ride it takes to get there; he's VERY impatient :hyper:. He likes to play video games, watch football, and annoy me :headache:.
-Favorite Ride{s}: Same as me :thumbsup2.
-Favorite Place{s} to Eat: Biergarten, Le Cellier, Yorkshire County Fish Shop.
-Favorite Character{s}: :stitch:, :donald:, :mickeyjum

Of course, we can't leave out those who won't be joining us!

Splinter:
Splint.jpg

We rescued Splinter 6 or 7 years ago. He's a rat terrier mix.

Daphne:
Daphne.jpg

We also rescued Daphne. She's a 7 year-old boxer-pitbull mix. I swear guys, she wouldn't hurt a fly! She thinks she's a lapdog, too! Lol!

Normally, my Grandma would come to Disney with us, but not this year {Don't ask me why :confused3}. So, she's going to stay at our house with the dogs until we come back :goodvibes.

Up next: The WHAT'S!

WHAT on Earth will we be doing in Disney? I'll let you know right now, pictures included :thumbsup2!

DAY ONE {11/05/2011}:
-EPCOT.
-Le Cellier Steakhouse for dinner.
-A couple rides.
-Illuminations.

LeCelllier.jpg

DAY TWO {11/O6/2011}:
-Kona Cafe for breakfast.
-Magic Kingdom.
-Rides.
-Casey's Corner for lunch.
-A few more rides.
-Tony's Town Square for dinner.
-Firework show at Magic Kingdom {I'm having a brain-fart on the name :confused:}

KonaCaseyTony.jpg

DAY THREE {11/O7/2O11}:
-SLEEP-IN-DAY :goodvibes!
-EPCOT.
-Biergarten for lunch.
-Rides.
-Swimming back at the resort.
-Quick dinner in England.
-Shopping.
-Illuminations.

BiergartenYCFS.jpg

DAY FOUR {11/O8/2O11}:
-Get-Up-Early-To-Get-Fastpasses-For-Toy Story Mania- Day.
-Hollywood Studios.
-Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano for lunch {First-timer :yay:}.
-Rides.
-Swimming for a bit.
-EPCOT.
-Someplace quick for dinner.
-Illuminations back at the resort.

MamaMelroses.jpg

DAY FIVE {11/O9/2011}:
-Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast.
-Magic Kingdom.
-Rides.
-Lunch at Casey's Corner.
-More rides.
-Back to the resort for swimming.
-Illuminations.

GrandFloridianCafe.jpg

DAY SIX {11/1O/2O11}:
-Cape May Cafe for breakfast.
-EPCOT.
-Some rides.
-Back to the resort.
-Lunch at ESPN.
-Back to EPCOT.
-Coral Reef Restaurant for dinner.
-Shopping.
-Illuminations.

CapeESPNCoral.jpg

DAY SEVEN {11/11/2O11}:
-SLEEP-IN-DAY :woohoo:!
-Chef's Menu at CoraNation Room for breakfast.
-Swimming.
-Relax in the room.
-EPCOT.
-Another quick dinner.
-Shop for a bit.
-Back to the resort.
-Illuminations.

**I couldn't find any pictures of Chef's Menu at CoraNation Room..:confused:.

DAY EIGHT {11/12/2O11}:
-SLEEP-IN-DAY :cool1:!
-Breakfast at the resort.
-Animal Kingdom.
-Yak and Yeti for lunch {Another new thing :banana:}.
-Rides.
-Jiko - The Cooking Place for dinner {New :yay:}.
-Stay at the resort for the rest of the night.
-Start packing :sad1:.

YakJiko.jpg

DAY NINE {11/13/2O11}:
-Breakfast at the resort.
-Magic Kingdom.
-Rides.
-Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch.
-More rides.
-Dinner at Casey's Corner.
-Fireworks.

LibertyTreeTavern.jpg

So, our plans will end up going something like this. Maybe I'll run into some of yous :eek:. That'd be amazing, right? I think so ;). UP NEXT: WHERE'S!

Plans look great! Love love love Le Cellier and Yak and Yeti! Wait, I'm confused...when are you going to Disney? Your plans say May 2011, but that already happened...:confused:

Plans look great! Love love love Le Cellier and Yak and Yeti! Wait, I'm confused...when are you going to Disney? Your plans say May 2011, but that already happened...:confused:

:eek: We're going in November. I have to fix that, thanks for noticing ;)! I love Le Cellier, too! We've never eaten at the Yak and Yeti, but I've heard wonderful things about it!

:eek: We're going in November. I have to fix that, thanks for noticing ;)! I love Le Cellier, too! We've never eaten at the Yak and Yeti, but I've heard wonderful things about it!

We love it! Especially the pineapple cream cheese wonton dessert! Are you on the dining plan?

WHERE will we be staying while we're in Disney? TWO different places, my friends! I think this will be the fist time we'll be swapping hotels, too! How exciting :goodvibes.

First, we'll be staying in the Boardwalk Villas:

BoardwalkVillas.jpg

We've vacationed here more than any other resort. It's definitely our home away from home :lovestruc.

Pros: You can walk to EPCOT, you can see Illuminations from your balcony {If you get the view}, great pool, excellent location, close to lots of stores {if you like shopping :thumbsup2}, and more.

Cons: I've been staying there for MANY years and it gets noisy at night.

And, the Animal Kingdom Lodge:

We've never, ever stayed there before. I'm definitely excited :banana:!

AnimalKingdomLodge.jpg

Pros: A new resort to visit, has GREAT reviews, and it has animals outside.
Cons: Like I said, I've never stayed here before. Hopefully there won't be many ;)!

The Boardwalk has SO many more pros, I just couldn't list them all! I love it there!

UP NEXT: WHEN.

It really is. I don't know anything about the Dining Plan, but I know that lots of people get it :confused3.

Basically you pay a set price for every night of your trip and then every day you get one CS meal, one TS meal and one snack. Kinda confusing at first, but it's usually a good deal. You are so lucky! Boardwalk AND Animal Kingdom Lodge!! We are dreaming of staying in the EPCOT area on our next trip!

Basically you pay a set price for every night of your trip and then every day you get one CS meal, one TS meal and one snack. Kinda confusing at first, but it's usually a good deal. You are so lucky! Boardwalk AND Animal Kingdom Lodge!! We are dreaming of staying in the EPCOT area on our next trip!

The Dining Plan sounds good, too. And, thankyou! I can post a fact-sheet with pricing for each EPCOT area resort if you want:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter