• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"A 13th Visit AND We Get To Miss School?! It Doesn't Get Better Than This!"

We're doing a few new things on our upcoming trip!
- Walt Disney - Marceline to Magic Kingdom tour (Also our first tour.) We might do Behind the Seeds too.
- Wishes Dessert Party.
- Eating at places we never ate before or for different meals. For example..
Crystal Palace Dinner instead of Lunch
Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast instead of Lunch
And here are some new places we've never been before.. :goodvibes
Le Chef's De France
Spirit of Aloha Luau
Le Cellier
Biergarten
The Plaza Restaurant

We're also on the dining plan for the first time, which explains why we're going to all those restaurants!

Just explore the WDW site and see what interests you. :wizard:

Thanks for posting these :goodvibes! I wrote down quite a few of them, we'll see what we can squeeze into our schedule :thumbsup2.

I know we spent more time in Innoventions this year than we have before...not really something new, just different for us...

We always spend loads of time there :lmao:.

Same here! Did you guys do the piggy bank one? That was the highlight of Innoventions for us. :goodvibes I also liked the one where you were in your own video game. And I always like making my own paper. :thumbsup2 Oh oh and the Kim Possible missions! Ahhh I can't wait to get back.

We didn't do the piggy bank one this time. We did the one where you find the fire, the one where you make your own video game and a couple other ones I think.

We didn't do the piggy bank one this time. We did the one where you find the fire, the one where you make your own video game and a couple other ones I think.

I still have yet to do the fire one! I have posed in the little house, or whatever you may call it, though. :thumbsup2 Something new to do this trip. :)

So, I've been pretty busy with friends & family and almost forgot about this thread :eek:. As far as I'm aware, there have been no changes to our plans :goodvibes. Anyway, now for my not-so-important updates!

VACATION

Yes. I'm going on another vacation. What does this mean? This thread will be neglected for a while once again :sad2:. Therefore, I'll try to be on as much as possible before we leave. That shouldn't be a problem, though. Once I come on here, I'm automatically hooked for a while :thumbsup2.

SCHOOL

Oh, yes. That much-disliked time of the year. I only have a matter of weeks left before I have to go back. Obviously, I'll be extremely busy and then I'll have absolutely no time for DISboards :headache:.

Yeah. You probably didn't care, did you? I thought I'd warn you this time before I go away again. Anyway, there's exciting news that comes along with this:

2 MONTHS & 3 WEEKS UNTIL WE'RE ON OUR WAY :banana:!

Yes, people actually say this horrible thing. You may be wondering who said this. Well, I'm going to tell you. It was my DBrother. Now for the story.

LAST NIGHT

DBrother: Can I go to the Disney Store?

DDad: For what?

DBrother: A stuffed animal..

DDad: Why do you want that?! You're not 2!

DBrother: I don't know..

*Our 6 year-old cousin must've convinced him..*

DMom: Why go to the Disney Store when you can get the stuff in Disney?

DBrother: I don't wanna go to Disney!

Me: WHAT? WHY?!

DBrother: I feel like I'm gonna puke the whole ride down there..

*Now, he does get car-sick, but he takes medicine for it. He knows that I have issues with
people throwing up, so he was probably just saying that.*

DDad: But, we give you that medicine. You don't get car-sick.

DBrother: I'm staying home.

DMom: It's either Disney or school, then.

*DBrother hates school more than anything.*

DBrother: I'd rather go to school..

Me: :eek:.

DDad: Well, you can stay home if you want to. I'm sure that Mom would, too.

DMom: Yeah. That'd be fine.

Me: WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

DDad: It'd just be me and you.

Me: Aha. No. Sorry.

DMom: If he still doesn't want to go when the time gets closer, bring Taylor.

*Taylor is my cousin that I cropped out of the picture in my second post on this thread. She's only a month and 12 days younger than me. We're always together.*

Me: Okay..

Yeah. So that was our conversation. How someone would pick SCHOOL over DISNEY..I have no idea. More updates coming soon :goodvibes.

What?!? That's crazy! That stinks that you might not get to have a family trip, but it would be fun to have Taylor there with you. Keep us posted on what happens!

What?!? That's crazy! That stinks that you might not get to have a family trip, but it would be fun to have Taylor there with you. Keep us posted on what happens!

Tell me about it! I mean, we've always gone as a family, so I'd definitely be different. But just a trip with Taylor, DDad, and I would be fun :goodvibes.

That's so weird that they dropped out! :scared1:
I'm sure you'll have just as much fun with your dad & your friend though. :) I've always thought bringing a friend would be a lot of fun!

That's so weird that they dropped out! :scared1:
I'm sure you'll have just as much fun with your dad & your friend though. :) I've always thought bringing a friend would be a lot of fun!

I KNOW! It was so uncalled for! But, I'm sure you're right :). It'd be the first time that I'd bring someone, too :goodvibes.

Yeah. Let's just skip to the story:

So, we just got back from our Wildwood vacation early (thanks to Hurricane Irene) and my dad broke the news to us. You see, we're looking into buying a condo down there. The place that we're interested in is slightly over our budget. Obviously, we're going to need extra money to furnish and paint the place..

Yippee for me, eh :sad2:? Hopefully we won't have to cancel trip. I'll definitely keep you posted on what happens next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter