• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Disney-addicted mom: Disney cruise, Family trip, Running trips! *Update 2/18*

Y'all are so kind!!!
We're having a great trip. More details to follow. We all did the 5k on Saturday. It was really fun (although Jessica spent the entire race whining about how hard it was! :rotfl2: ). The Princess Half was great. I ran well. My Garmin time was 2:33:50. There's a problem with my official time and I'm hoping runDisney will get it fixed for me (they have me started at the start of the 1st corral even though I was in Corral B). It's not a huge deal because I know how I ran but I'd like it to be official. :rolleyes:
The hotel (Hilton Grand Vacations Seaworld) is really nice but a bit further from Disney than I'd like. We survived the timeshare presentation. More details to follow.
We fly home tonight...

Amanda

So glad you're having a good time. DS15's friend is over. He said he just got home from Disney this morning. I said that's cool ( DS had told me he was in FL)

He then tells me he ran the 5K on Saturday!! This totally surprised me I would never had thought that about him!!! I told him how awesome that was, and that someday I'd love to do that. He said they stayed at POP and were there the whole week.
He said his mom wanted to run Sun. Too but she was to tired.

So glad you're having a good time. DS15's friend is over. He said he just got home from Disney this morning. I said that's cool ( DS had told me he was in FL)

He then tells me he ran the 5K on Saturday!! This totally surprised me I would never had thought that about him!!! I told him how awesome that was, and that someday I'd love to do that. He said they stayed at POP and were there the whole week.
He said his mom wanted to run Sun. Too but she was to tired.

The mom was too tired to run the half marathon? It cost like $150 or more to register! :crazy2:
We had a lovely trip. Thank you!

Amanda

DrMomof3 said:
The mom was too tired to run the half marathon? It cost like $150 or more to register! :crazy2:
We had a lovely trip. Thank you!

Amanda

I'm thinking now that's just what he "told" me. She probably never intended to do it. He probably said it b/c I brought up the princess half. Lol :) Kids!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter