A Goof Became Dopey: Running After Dopey (comments welcome)

Thanks, I'm glad everything worked out too. It is a bit of a reality check though knowing that if things do start turning bad for her DS could be on his way at any time. Her doctor now has her coming back every week to monitor blood pressure.

Training for 10K

Hal Higdon Advanced 10k Training

Week of 4/3/2016
312.12 miles completed in 2016
38.87 miles completed in April
132.14 of 222 miles completed in pre-10K plan
35.74 of 35 miles completed this week

4/3 - 3 miles planned, 3 miles completed
Another Sunday 3 miler. These keep getting easier, so hopefully my goal time is within sight. Lifting also happened today. Chalean Extreme Burn 1. It was my final circuit of the Burn Phase for Chalean Extreme. Also, lots of house work and updates. We made our guestroom the nursery for our soon to arrive son, and as a result have had to transform our office into the guestroom. Neither of these were a particularly easy task, but we are almost done, finally. There have also been a few other small projects around the house that we've needed to complete to be ready to have visitors this summer. Very busy times to say the least. 3 miles in 25:37, an 8:32 pace.

4/4 - 50 minute tempo run planned, 50 minutes completed
I felt so strong starting out the tempo run. I was build speed appropriately as I had planned. The pacing was feeling right. And then just before I reached race pace my legs decided they didn't want to work. I slowed my pace a little for about 30 seconds and then was able to finish it off. I felt fine after finishing the tempo portion and felt like I could've get my race pace up afterwards, but for that short period my legs just went all weird on me. 5.73 miles in 50:00, an 8:44 average pace.

4/5 - 10x400m Intervals planned, 10x400m Intervals completed
I'm pretty sure interval day means extra wind. It's been windy a lot lately, but it seems to bring it's best on my interval days. The intervals all went well, and I definitely felt like I could've done at least one or two more when I got done. YAY!!! Then it was time for Chalean Extreme Burn 2. 7 mikes in 1:03:45, a 9:06 average pace.

4/6 - 6 mile run planned, 6 miles completed
Easy run day. My legs were definitely feeling a little fatigued, but I was able to get the run in. My pace was consistent throughout. The minor hills didn't bother me too much. The run felt pretty strong despite my legs being a bit tired. 6.01 miles in 55:09, a 9:11 pace

4/7 - no run
Today was lifting only. Chalean Extreme Burn 3 and abs. I still struggle to get my core work in, even though I know I need to work on it. Why do they have to be so hard?

4/8 - 6 miles planned, 6 miles completed
The run today called for 6 miles with 3 at pace. My first 1.5 miles was run as a warm up. I then upped my pace to race pace. All three miles at pace were pretty close to race pace. I'm definitely thinking my 10k in a few weeks will go well. 6.01 miles in 51:52, an 8:39 pace.

4/9 - 8 miles planned, 8 miles completed
This run called for a 3/1 run. 3 parts easy to 1 part at or near pace. My legs were a bit tired so I ended up running 7 miles easy and then the last one at pace. The mile at pace was challenging, but doable. 8 miles in 1:12:12, a 9:02 pace.

Week of 4/10/2016
335.09 miles completed in 2016
61.84 miles completed in April
155.11 of 222 miles completed in pre-10K plan
22.97 of 19 miles completed this week

4/10 - 3 miles planned, 3 miles completed
Another Sunday, another 3 mile run. Nothing of real note here. The only thing of note this week is I became pretty lazy with lifting. I lifted today, but didn't the rest of the week. 3 miles completed in 25:46, an 8:35 pace.

4/11 - 30 minute tempo run planned, 30 minute tempo run completed
I made it through this tempo run with no problems. It's getting easier to build pace for the tempo runs. I am still back and forth on whether my 48 minute goal will be reached or not, but 50 should be no problem. 3.5 miles in 30 minutes, an 8:35 average pace.

4/12 - 11x400m intervals planned, 11x400m intervals completed
I hit 7 of 11 intervals on pace. I struggle not to go too fast for these short intervals. I got them all done though so that's good. No lifting happened to day even though it was scheduled. 7.5 miles in 1:08:53, a 9:11 average pace.

4/13 - 3 miles planned, 3 miles completed
A 3 mile run again today. This week was a scheduled "race" week on the Higdon plan, and a generally lighter week. The 3 miles were quick and easy. YAY! 3 miles in 25:51, an 8:37 pace.

4/14 and 4/15 - rest day planned and taken

4/16 - 8k planned, 8k completed
Today was the race for the week. It was a scheduled 8k. It went pretty well. I was able to hit close to my goal pace for my 10k in 2 weeks. Maybe I'll make my goal, who knows? Running race pace solo seems so much harder than in an actual race. We'll see how it goes. Today was also my first run in my Saucony Triumph ISO 2s. Sizing up makes for a much better fit and run. 8km in 38:31, a 7:45 pace.

Week of 4/17/2016
349.87 miles completed in 2016
76.62 miles completed in April
169.89 of 222 miles completed in pre-10K plan
14.78 of 40 miles completed this week

This was a terrible week. Not really much to say about it. I got lazy. I didn't want to do my runs. I have real no excuse for my total lack of effort. Let's take a look at what happened.

4/17 - 3 miles planned, 3 miles completed
The week started out well. I went out for my run. Everything went well. Nothing of note really. This was a second straight week of no lifting for no real reason. 3 miles in 25:56, an 8:38 pace.

4/18-19 - no running occurred.
I had a 60 minute tempo run and 12x400m Intervals planned. I have absolutely no reason whatsoever for not completing these runs. It was shear laziness. Not the way I wanted my peak week before my 10k to go.

4/20 - 6 miles planned, 6 miles completed
I did manage to go out for a run today. Good for me. The run went well. I was able to stay on pace for the distance. As lazy as I had been feeling I'm glad I got it done. 6 miles in 54:57, a 9:09 pace.

4/21 - Rest day

Today was a scheduled rest day. I could've used it to make up for one of my missed runs, but decided not to. My work had their annual Earth Day 5k today. I walked it with a couple of coworkers.

4/22 - 6 miles planned, 2.78 completed.
Today was supposed to be 6 miles with three at pace. I've been having issues of late getting into my head and thinking I can't accomplish my goals. That happened again today, even though I've previously done this exact run without issue. I really need to get out of my head if I'm going to actually run a marathon. 2.78 miles in 23:33, an 8:28 pace.

4/23 - 10 miles planned, 3 miles completed
I had every intention of doing this run and felt like I would have no problems. By the time I got around to my run I realized it was too warm to run without some form of hydration and I didn't have a means to stay hydrated. I decided to move my Sunday 3 miler to today, since I could handle that without the water, and to my 10 miles on Sunday, more on that in the next post. My three miles went well. Afterwards I went to REI and bought an Osprey Pack Rev hydration pack. It was on sale and we had a rebate from REI. It ended being a great price. 3 miles in 25:36, an 8:32 pace

Week of 4/17/2016
349.87 miles completed in 2016
76.62 miles completed in April
169.89 of 222 miles completed in pre-10K plan
14.78 of 40 miles completed this week

This was a terrible week. Not really much to say about it. I got lazy. I didn't want to do my runs. I have real no excuse for my total lack of effort. Let's take a look at what happened.

4/17 - 3 miles planned, 3 miles completed
The week started out well. I went out for my run. Everything went well. Nothing of note really. This was a second straight week of no lifting for no real reason. 3 miles in 25:56, an 8:38 pace.

4/18-19 - no running occurred.
I had a 60 minute tempo run and 12x400m Intervals planned. I have absolutely no reason whatsoever for not completing these runs. It was shear laziness. Not the way I wanted my peak week before my 10k to go.

4/20 - 6 miles planned, 6 miles completed
I did manage to go out for a run today. Good for me. The run went well. I was able to stay on pace for the distance. As lazy as I had been feeling I'm glad I got it done. 6 miles in 54:57, a 9:09 pace.

4/21 - Rest day

Today was a scheduled rest day. I could've used it to make up for one of my missed runs, but decided not to. My work had their annual Earth Day 5k today. I walked it with a couple of coworkers.

4/22 - 6 miles planned, 2.78 completed.
Today was supposed to be 6 miles with three at pace. I've been having issues of late getting into my head and thinking I can't accomplish my goals. That happened again today, even though I've previously done this exact run without issue. I really need to get out of my head if I'm going to actually run a marathon. 2.78 miles in 23:33, an 8:28 pace.

4/23 - 10 miles planned, 3 miles completed
I had every intention of doing this run and felt like I would have no problems. By the time I got around to my run I realized it was too warm to run without some form of hydration and I didn't have a means to stay hydrated. I decided to move my Sunday 3 miler to today, since I could handle that without the water, and to my 10 miles on Sunday, more on that in the next post. My three miles went well. Afterwards I went to REI and bought an Osprey Pack Rev hydration pack. It was on sale and we had a rebate from REI. It ended being a great price. 3 miles in 25:36, an 8:32 pace

Just keep reminding yourself why you're out there. You've got a goal in mind and you know that hard work is the way to that goal. Keep it up!

Week of 4/24/2016
351.68 miles completed in 2016
78.43 miles completed in April
171.70 of 222 miles completed in pre-10K plan
16.59 of 20.5 miles completed this week

It's finally here. My first ever 10k. It didn't go quite as I had hoped, but a PR nonetheless. There were pros and cons, things learned, etc. but more on that later. All in all it was a good experience, but wish I would've done a little bit better.

4/24 - 3 miles planned, no run completed
So, I moved this run to yesterday due to not having a hydration method for a longer run in the temps of yesterday. I bought a hydration pack as previously mentioned, and was excited to try it out, but weather and life weren't very cooperative. I woke up to a nasty thunderstorm raging, so I decided it wasn't a good time to go run. By the time it started to clear my wife and I had to go run some errands. After that I went to ref soccer, which I found out was cancelled when I arrived at the field. Ugh!!! So I returned home, and it was getting later than I wanted to go run. And to make matters worst the only way to and from the soccer field I ended up not needing to ref on was to drive past Prince's Paisley Park compound. Due to his untimely death earlier in the week driving past there was a nightmare.

3/25 - 30 minute tempo run planned, 19:42 tempo run completed
I started out to run my final little tempo run of the training session. Lightening limited the run again. Things were going well and I could've finished it if it wasn't for safety concerns. 2.32 miles in 19:42, an 8:29 average pace.

4/26 - 6x400m Intervals planned, 6x400m Intervals completed
I managed to get this run in with no problems today. I'm getting better at waking up early to run now that the soccer season has begun and I ref most evenings. I hit 3 of 6 intervals on pace and was a little fast for the other three. Things seem to be lining up for a good run, but I know I can get in my head sometimes. 5 miles in 45:34, a 9:06 average pace

4/27 - 3 miles planned, 3 miles completed
I've made it to the final run of my training plan before the race. It was a easy run and no issues were encountered. 3 miles in 25:50, an 8:36 pace.

4/28-29 - rest days
These two days were rest days before my race on Saturday. I took it easy, the game I was supposed to ref was cancelled due to rain so the days became even easier. On Friday I did head over to the park where the race start/finish was and picked up my bib and shirt.

4/30 - Race day

The day was finally here. The day for me to race my first 10k. I had a goal of 48 minutes which would require a pace of 7:43/mile. I was't completely sure that was attainable, so I had decided weeks ago that I would be happy with anything under 50 minutes, which is an 8:03 pace. I figured I could start with the 8:00 pacer and see how it went from there. The first mile was a little slow, about 8:12, due to course congestion. The pacer then picked up the pace and had us back to an 8 minute average by the second mile marker. I think this quick uptick in speed took more out of me than expected. I would've preferred a more gradual move back to the 8 minute average. We definitely had the miles to make it up over a few miles instead of in 1 mile. This was the first lesson learned. Run your own race, not the race of a pacer. I was able to keep with the pacer for the next couple of miles, where we had returned to running 8 minute miles consistently. I grabbed some water around the half way point and managed not to choke on it, which was a shock to me. Around this time my shoe came untied as well. It was still tight and I didn't want to lose momentum by stopping to tie it. around 4.5 miles I started getting in my head and thinking I couldn't keep up the pace I was running at for a whole 10k. I had never run that far that fast and I had slacked during my peak week. All sorts of things were getting in my head. This was a bad time for that to happen. I ended up easing of the 8 minute pace some. I ran mile 5 in 8:33, but was only about 20 seconds off the 8 minute pace. I picked it up a little and figured I still had a strong chance at getting under 50 minutes. The final hill was approaching and unfortunately my shoe was getting too loose to continue running. I decided I'd make it to the top of the hill before stopping as not to loose momentum. On the bridge after the hill climb I finally broke down to tie my shoe. This is where things really got lost. Whatever awkward position I was in caused my whole left leg to fall asleep. I tried running and felt like my left leg was just going to give out with every step I took. I ended up walking for a couple of minutes to get me leg to wake back up. This is where I lost my goal of a 50 minute 10k. This was the second important lesson learned. Double knot your shoes for safety. Mile 6 was completed in 9:39, terrible. I finished strong and hit the line at 51:53 for an average pace of 8:20. Was it what I wanted, no. Can I live with it, yes. There are two reasons I can live with my time. First, and most important, it's faster than my brother's time from 2014 by over 2 minutes, and beating those times is what started this whole journey. Second, it is faster than what I have listed as my goal time for Dopey in 2017, which is aligned for a dream run of sub-7 hours for all of Dopey.

There it is. My first 10k in the books. Training for my 10 miler, and first attempt at POT, begins next.

Just keep reminding yourself why you're out there. You've got a goal in mind and you know that hard work is the way to that goal. Keep it up!

Thanks for the support. I know deep down I can do it, but I am so susceptible to mind games and the "placebo" effect at times I just end up messing with myself. I will get there, just might be at a slower rate than I'm hoping for.

A suggestion for a future 5k/10k would be to do about 2-3 miles of warmup and include some 10 sec bursts up to pace. This will help prepare your body for the faster paces and help reduce the fatigue later in the race. Timing wise no earlier than 60 min prior to start and finish no sooner than 15 min before start.

Best of luck with 10 miler training. What's your goal POT?

Thanks for the warm up tips. I'll try that next time. My goal for the 10 miler is still an 8:00 pace, so 1:20:00. I may reevaluate as it gets closer. It will depend on how training goes after the kid arrives and how the weather is that day. Temps and humidity in July in Minnesota are so questionable.

WOW. It's been a long time since I've updated this. There is far too much to catch up on my weekly entries, so I guess I can just give a brief synopsis of where things are. I have been keeping up with my training, for the most part. I took a week off with the birth of our son. He had to go back to the hospital 2 days after we got him home due to jaundice. It was definitely a trying time. Spending time in the NICU unable to hold you child is not a good time.

I also started a new job about a month ago, so playing catch up and learning new products and tools is taking some time. Life just always gets in the way.

I have also switched over to using the Hanson method leading up to the Twin Cities marathon. Though, I'm thinking I won't be running it at this point, but still like the design of the plan, so I'll stick with it. I am doing a hybridization of the beginner and advanced plans. I'm in the third week of it now, and it's been going pretty well so far.

My parent's will be coming up over the Fourth to meet their grandchild. I should still be able to get my runs in during that time. We will then be going to visit some extended family in August on the East Coast. That one may be a little harder to get runs in, but I'll be doing my best. I have abandoned the Beach Bod strength training routine I was working on, for no real reason, but I've decided to switch to a different routine that is more body weight based. Hopefully that will work better for me. I really need to focus on my core, but I really hate doing that.

So, that's where things are now. Hopefully, I can get back to updating this more regularly.

Yeah for kids! Boo to NICU! But at least it sounds like everything has worked out.

Happy to hear you're trying the Hansons method. I don't think you'll be disappointed and it will pay huge dividends for Dopey training.

Yeah for kids! Boo to NICU! But at least it sounds like everything has worked out.

Happy to hear you're trying the Hansons method. I don't think you'll be disappointed and it will pay huge dividends for Dopey training.

Yes, the NICU is no fun at all, and we are very relieved it wasn't anything more serious than jaundice.

So far I am liking Hansons. I'm hoping it does work out for me, though I don't have a base to compare it to as Dopey will be my first marathon. But if I come out of it feeling not too bad I guess I won't be too upset.

Hansons Marathon Training

Week of 6/22/2016

As I mentioned in my last update I have switched to the Hansons Method leading up to the date of the Twin Cities Marathon. I put together a hybrid of the beginner and advance plans. I will be doing all the speed, strength, and tempo runs of the advance plan, and the easy and long runs will build according to the beginner plan. This has worked really well to date due to taking a week off of running with the birth of my son. It allowed me to ease in to the distances again without going all out right away. This is my third week of the plan so far. So here's how the week went.

6/22 - Rest day
Today, as with every Wednesday was a rest day.

6/23 - 6 mile tempo planned, 3.5 mile tempo completed
The other adjustment I am making is building up the tempo runs a little. After a week off, and no runs over 5 miles before this one I figured going straight to the full 6 miles may not have been the best idea. In hindsight, I'm thinking I should've and could've pushed myself a little more than the 3.5 I did. My tempo pace is at an 8:00 mile. I never felt like it was too much during the run. It was challenging but not overly so. All in all a good run. Next week my goal will be 4.5-5 miles at tempo, and then hitting the 6 miles for my final week of 6 mile tempo runs. 4.69 miles in 40:09. an 8:34 average pace

6/24 - 4 miles easy planned, 4 miles completed
Today was 4 miles at my Easy A pace, which is set to 10:10/mile right now. The hardest part is actually sticking with that pace. I just want to run faster, but I understand the benefits of running slower, so I force myself to do so. I was up and running first thing in the morning, which has become a lot easier since the birth of my son. I mean, he usually wakes up early as is, so I just have to get up and go while he eats, since I don't have the equipment to feed him. 4 miles in 40:18, a 10:05 pace.

6/25 - 4 miles easy planned, 4 miles completed
Today we upped things to my Easy B pace, which is set to 9:25/mile right now. I knew they were predicting warm weather today, and I really should've gotten out the door earlier, but I didn't until almost 11. It was already around 85 and very humid. I looked like I had gone swimming, not running, when I got done. I probably should've slowed the pace a little, but it wasn't too difficult to maintain it. 4 miles in 37:25, a 9:21 pace

6/26 - 5 miles easy planned, 5 miles completed
Today was another run at Easy B pace. The Sunday long runs don't start for a few more weeks. It was another scorcher out, but not quite as bad as Saturday. I've also decided to start adding some lifting back. Haven't done that in over a month. I am using the Nike Training Club app and doing a program on their. The program I selected is to get lean, and focuses on body weight and core exercises, so I shouldn't bulk up much. Today's workout was just a fit test. It took me almost 9 minutes to complete. Hopefully that drops over the next few weeks. 5 miles in 47:05, a 9:25 pace.

6/27 - 4 miles easy planned, 4 miles completed
Woke up a bit sore after my first day of lifting yesterday, even if it was only 9 minutes, stupid push-ups and lunges. Well I got up, and got my run in. At least it isn't too hot at 5:30 in the morning. Today was Easy A pace. The run was short, quick, and easy, just as it should be. Then I went to lift. Today was a series of circuits focused on different areas of the body. Lunges and squats aren't always the easiest in running shorts. 4 miles in 40:16, a 10:04 pace.

6/28 - 6x800m intervals planned, 6x800m intervals completed
So last week was 8x600s and I struggled with the last one in particular. I thought maybe I would reduce this week to 5x800 depending on how I was feeling at that point. I was feeling much stronger than a week ago, so I just went for the 6th one, and definitely felt like I had at least one more in me, which according to the oh so verbose @DopeyBadger is what you want. :)

The other change I made to my interval runs is staying in my neighborhood. I used to run on the streets of my normal runs, but they can be a bit hilly at times. My neighborhood is virtually flat, with the exception of the grading for water flow. I've notice this has made the intervals a bit easier to control the pacing on. Then another body weight circuit for lifting. Have I ever mentioned I really hate push-ups? Why must they be such a good exercise. 6.5 miles in 58:08, an 8:56 average pace.

That's it. Week three of Hansons in the books. So far I'm liking it, and I was definitely surprised at how much easier intervals were this week compared to last. Hopefully things keep working out here.

Looks like you're off to a great start! One question, how did you choose your paces for the marathon training? You said your tempo was 8:00 min/mile, Easy A was 10:10 and Easy B was 9:25. If I do Easy A and B at 10:10 and 9:25 I get the following:

Screen Shot 2016-06-28 at 12.05.10 PM.png

Which gives estimated times of:

Marathon - 3:40:57
Half - 1:46:07
10K - 47:55
5K - 23:00

But the marathon tempo of 8:00 is more like these training paces and goal times:

Screen Shot 2016-06-28 at 12.07.55 PM.png

Marathon - 3:29:36
Half - 1:42:24
10K - 46:12
5K - 22:09

I just want to make sure you're not setting yourself up for injury. BTW, I tried to use as few words as possible. :P

So, right now I'm training for a 10 mile, with the goal of 8:00/mile. If memory serves me correct I put that goal in McMillan, and found the 5k conversion and used that to base my pacing on, leaving my tempo at 8, which is my 10 mile goal so my body would have some experience running that pace come the 10 mile race. Depending on how that goes and how I'm feeling with that I may adjust some of my paces, as what you have projected with my current easy paces isn't far off what I'm hoping for come
January.

So, right now I'm training for a 10 mile, with the goal of 8:00/mile. If memory serves me correct I put that goal in McMillan, and found the 5k conversion and used that to base my pacing on, leaving my tempo at 8, which is my 10 mile goal so my body would have some experience running that pace come the 10 mile race. Depending on how that goes and how I'm feeling with that I may adjust some of my paces, as what you have projected with my current easy paces isn't far off what I'm hoping for come
January.

Ahh that makes perfect sense. Then I'd agree that your tempo at 8:00 for your 10 mile race in a couple weeks is perfect! Then it would be like the Hansons Half plan which I believe the Tempo (HM paces) peaks at 6 miles instead of 10 miles like the marathon plan.

Ahh that makes perfect sense. Then I'd agree that your tempo at 8:00 for your 10 mile race in a couple weeks is perfect! Then it would be like the Hansons Half plan which I believe the Tempo (HM paces) peaks at 6 miles instead of 10 miles like the marathon plan.

Yeah, I think I'll hit 7 the week before the 10 mile race, and I'm supposed to do the same two days before the race, but I think I'm just going to do an easier run that day. I plan on sticking with the Tempo runs as prescribed for the most part, excluding race weeks, as I will be using the plan through early October when the Twin Cities marathon is. I definitely appreciate your feedback, and if after Dopey I decide to keep running marathons I may hit you up to compile a more consistent Hansons plan, though I understand and get the purpose of most of your advice weaved throughout these boards.

Hansons Marathon Training - 10 mile race prep

Week of 6/29/2016

My runs all went pretty well this week, despite me fighting with my Garmin a couple of times. I managed to lose to runs on my Garmin, so I won't know my actual time or paces, and of course they were my to SOS runs for the week. I know how I did, but don't know my average paces for the runs. The strength training is still going well. The early soreness is mostly gone now.

6/29 - Rest day
No running planned today, but did get in some lifting.

6/30 - 5 mile tempo run planned, 5 mile tempo run completed
I really thought this run was going to be harder than it ended up being for some reason. It went pretty well, but my legs were a little fatigued from lifting yesterday. I made the decision to make Wednesdays total rest day going forward from now on, and let me legs recover for tempo runs. Today is one of the days this week my Garmin did quite cooperate with me. I'm not sure where my run disappeared to, but it was gone. I do know I hit all 5 miles on pace though, so that's good.

7/1 - 3 miles planned, 3 miles completed
3 miles today at Easy A pace. It was a pretty good run. Short, easy, and hot. I still have trouble wrapping my head around running slow, but I keep myself at my pace. Training isn't about setting PRs.

7/2 - 5 miles planned, 5 miles completed
Today was Easy B pacing and early morning was the timing. Trying to beat the heat is always a fun game to play. There is construction going on at the local high school and the have decided it was a good idea to empty the drainage pond next to it. The smell is something wretched. They really didn't need to do that at all. At least it's just a short period of time that I am running past that.

7/3 - 5 miles planned, 5 miles completed

So, my parents are in town to visit my son. Getting out of the house can be difficult enough with a newborn, then add grandparents that want to do nothing but hold them it seems impossible to get out. I finally made it out for the run but not before the heat started to settle in. It was hot today. My pace slowed a little but still was strong. I also ran a 5 mile route I usually avoid. It has two of the biggest hills in my area, and I decided I should not try to avoid hills. It was easier than I remember it being.

7/4 - 4 mile planned, 4 miles completed
Today was a fair amount cooler than yesterday, and I was able to get out a little earlier. A nice comfortable pace was achieved. I'm feeling pretty good about my upcoming race. Hopefully there will be no hiccups with the rest of my training.

7/5 - 5x1000m Intervals planned, 5x1000m Intervals completed
1000m intervals, oof dah that was tough, but easier than I expected. I started with my first two a little faster than they should've been, so that definitely added to the difficulty factor. Next week will be 1200m intervals. Hopefully I can keep my pace under control for the first two. And the best news is my parents will be heading home tomorrow. It can be so cumbersome entertaining them at times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter