A May 2010 PTR: I Got A Job....Let's Go See Mickey!*Update 4/15!!

Hi Julia! I just found your thread and wanted to wave at ya!! I went back and read it all just now, too- YIKES! Your kids are too cute and I am so jealous over that new camera!

Oh, and good luck on the house hunting. At least you have time. We bought this one in about 2 weeks b/c ours sold really quickly and we had to get out. Good thing it has worked out for us:)

I sure wish you were looking for an all brick, 1200 sq ft rancher in North Knoxville, because I have one to sell ya!

:lmao: Sorry that we couldn't help you out!

Happy Mother's Day Julia!!!

Thank you!! I hope that you had a wonderful one, too!

Happy Mother's Day Julia!

Thank you!! I hope yours was great, too!

Hi Julia! I just found your thread and wanted to wave at ya!! I went back and read it all just now, too- YIKES! Your kids are too cute and I am so jealous over that new camera!

Oh, and good luck on the house hunting. At least you have time. We bought this one in about 2 weeks b/c ours sold really quickly and we had to get out. Good thing it has worked out for us:)

:welcome: Thank you about the kids! :goodvibes I can't imagine finding and buying a house in such a time crunch! My DH and I are sooo indecisive! (as evidenced by the update coming soon. ;))

I am enjoying your report. So how do I find my first post? :lmao:
Thanks! :goodvibes Click on your username to view your profile, then click on the "Statistics" tab. There will be a link that says "Find all posts by akayek31". Good luck! :thumbsup2

Julia, I could have sworn I posted a Happy Mother's Day message on your page..........:confused3. Sorry this is late, but

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY :lovestruc.

How is the house hunting coming? I know it can be very stressful :eek:.

:cool1::banana:YOU HAVE 17 DAYS :banana::cool1:

I don't know if you are a member of the online sample sale called One Kings Lane or not, but they are hosting a sale today for Walt Disney-inspired prints from PTM images. This is an invitation only website that sells high-end home decor items for a steal. Most of these prints are just $29, and they are super nice! If you want me to send you an invitation, just PM me your email address. You have to have an invite to even look around the site!

I just got an email from ideeli, and they have Disney Couture today! It's overload!:rotfl: Ideeli is a fashion and accessory online sample sale, and you also need an invitation to enter that site. If anyone wants to PM me their email address, I can send an invite, or I also posted a link on my FB page. I bought an adorable Mickey head necklace, and there are some earrings and a castle necklace that are calling my name! Ugh! I will probably end up ordering those too!

Hey Julia...

I just saw your post on FB.....and stopping by because I'm not sure if I will make it back here before you leave. Work is getting nutz right now. (love it though...gotta pay for Disney somehow LOLOL)

4 Days till you leave!!!!!!
:banana::banana: :dance3::dance3: :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter